Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Civil War 2.0

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarbonac View Post
    Do you ever stop defending the wrong people?
    Well, I've stopped defending your mom, so... I guess I do, sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    When the right stops killing people...
    I figure that'll happen around about when the right catches up with the left's body count. There's a ways to go yet though.
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Lol. According to my research in recent history (2001-2016) there's been about 85 attacks that can be attributed to terrorism on US soil. The breakdown follows:

95 by jihadist, 68 by far-right, and eight by black separatist/national/supremacist.

So. Come back at me when the left reaches the right's body count. Until then, the right can whine and stomp their feet about being denied service, having drinks thrown in their faces and caps snatched and I really won't care. Especially since they deny service and act like jack-asses in addition to having a waaay higher body count.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...hos-behind-it/
    Last edited by kirinke; July 7th, 2018 at 02:05 PM.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    When the right stops killing people, maybe the left will calm down.

Hmmmm.

Don't see that happening anytime soon.
    You think the right are killing Americans in this past couple weeks and somehow justifying all this bad behavior I am pointing out from the left in the past couple weeks? I don't. And none of this bad behavior is from people citing any of the kinds of events you're talking about - they're all nuts over Trump pretty exclusively.

New one today. Man arrested for threatening to kill Trump supporters. Excuse for this behavior or ignoring it in three...two...one...
    I like hats.

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    The bad behavior on the right eclipses anything the left is doing. It's also being led by Trump. Just a casual google search proves it. So fuck you Mistwell. This shit has been going on for years. The left has just had enough and is fighting back.
    http://time.com/4569129/racist-anti-...-donald-trump/
    Last edited by kirinke; July 9th, 2018 at 03:14 AM.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Lol. According to my research in recent history (2001-2016) there's been about 85 attacks that can be attributed to terrorism on US soil. The breakdown follows:

95 by jihadist, 68 by far-right, and eight by black separatist/national/supremacist.
    Your research is a singular website with a known political agenda that isn't listing any leftist* terrorist activity.

* Probably for two reasons, doesn't fit the narrative being painted and because most lefty plots on US soil don't accomplish any killing. Lefties are worthless this way.

Why not do real research?

So. Come back at me when the left reaches the right's body count.
    Stalin. Pol pot. The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution. You need to read some history.

Until then, the right can whine and stomp their feet about being denied service, having drinks thrown in their faces and caps snatched and I really won't care.
    Of course you don't care, but it has nothing to do with a 'body count'.
    Last edited by nail bunny; July 7th, 2018 at 07:12 PM.
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I did a casual search and yes, I looked on wikipedia. You still can't deny that in the US, right wing terrorism far outstrips left wing terrorism.
    Last edited by kirinke; July 7th, 2018 at 08:59 PM.

Province
    It is a Mystery.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    most lefty plots on US soil don't accomplish any killing. Lefties are worthless this way.
    Are you serious? They don't murder enough people, so they're "worthless" to you? You must have brain-worms.

Why not do real research?
    >Can't_Tell_If_Serious_Or_Not.webm

Stalin. Pol pot. The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution.
    You know better than that.

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    When in doubt, move the goal posts. I still say fuck right wingers without lube and with a never-washed dildo. Their whining doesn't impress me at all.

Waaah... I'm being denied service because I support Trump. Waaah, my cap was snatched. Waaah, I had a drink thrown in my face because I'm a racist who supports a moron that can't string two sentences together. Waaah.

At least they don't have to bury their loved ones due to some right wing nutter with a gun, bomb or car.

Cry me a river. Fuck, they'll probably pollute or pave over it and drop a golf course on that too.
    Last edited by kirinke; July 7th, 2018 at 11:30 PM.

Province
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    The bad behavior on the right eclipses anything the left is doing.
    What, are you trying to take my shtick now?

It's also being led by Trump. Just a casual google search proves it. So fuck you Mistwell. This shit has been going on for years. The left has just had enough and is fighting back.
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/tasneemnash...0Nn#.vd78zzgey
    So you think attacking innocent people is a fair part of "fighting back" when it's not even Trump they are attacking?

OK, so when some random Republican attacks you, should we jump to your defense or just shrug like you're doing right now and not stand up to violence against innocents because, "Oh well they were angry"? That seems to be your defense, a big "Oh well, they were angry about politics so whatever they do with that anger is acceptable".
    I like hats.

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Moving goal posts again. Here's the deal, you think that the left acting badly is horrible. But when the right does it, crickets. The guys doing the assaulting are going to get arrested, charged with assault and loose their jobs for attacking the right wing idiot. The persons denying service, lost their jobs. Cause and effect, they were (or will be) punished appropriately for it. Nobody died.

When a right winger attacks somebody, there usually is a hospital stay at best or funeral arrangements at worst.

Also, I'm not stupid enough to attend protests or rallies where I have a better than even chance of getting assaulted by the idiots on the other side and I don't wear clothing that advertises my political leaning. I also keep my political thoughts private when out in public areas. So any kind of assault would be random and not particularly attributed to politics. Unless of course it's a nutter doing it and let's face it, crazy can focus on anything. In other words, your example? Unlikely to happen.

So, cry me a river. Everyone involved lived and the perps were or will be punished.
    Last edited by kirinke; July 7th, 2018 at 11:58 PM.

Province
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    When in doubt, move the goal posts. I still say fuck right wingers without lube and with a never-washed dildo. Their whining doesn't impress me at all.

Waaah... I'm being denied service because I support Trump. Waaah, my cap was snatched. Waaah, I had a drink thrown in my face because I'm a racist who supports a moron that can't string two sentences together. Waaah.

At least they don't have to bury their loved ones due to some right wing nutter with a gun, bomb or car.

Cry me a river. Fuck, they'll probably pollute or pave over it and drop a golf course on that too.
    About half of these are assassination and murder threats.

I think you're either in deep denial about what's going on, or just don't feel comfortable talking about it. Hence the focus on the hat and drink, and not the murder threats. If you were in "I feel like behaving like a fellow human being mode" right now you'd be doing your regular "Well damn, of course that needs to be condemned, and it's shameful my side is doing that". But you're not. You're justifying increasing levels of violence because "Trump Bad". Which, as I said earlier, is proof of Trump Derangement Syndrome.
    I like hats.

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    You never even mentioned that before you dumb-ass, which is again moving goal posts. You know damn well I don't condone violence in general and killing is right out.

But hell, we're talking about white nationalists, nazi scumbags and Trump supporters being attacked. They offend every liberal, moral fiber I have. So don't expect much if any sympathy from me when they get a little back in their teeth. There's a dark, petty, visceral part of me that will cheer every time one of those fuckers gets a harmless drink thrown in their face. I'm not sorry for that.
    Last edited by kirinke; July 8th, 2018 at 12:21 AM.

Province
    Knoxville TN
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistwell View Post
    You think the right are killing Americans in this past couple weeks and somehow justifying all this bad behavior I am pointing out from the left in the past couple weeks? I don't. And none of this bad behavior is from people citing any of the kinds of events you're talking about - they're all nuts over Trump pretty exclusively.

New one today. Man arrested for threatening to kill Trump supporters. Excuse for this behavior or ignoring it in three...two...one...
    Ah, whataboutism - the last resort of someone who knows they don't have a valid argument. Also known as deflection. It is also one of the primary physiological torture tactics used by domestic abusers - some of the lowest scum on the planet.

Come on Mistwell - you're better than this.

Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMaxperson View Post
    You're squarely on the side of fascism, which is probably why you're looking for more of it so badly. Feel wonewy being the only fascist here?
    I love it how conservative morons like you so heavily project.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

• Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast