Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Civil War 2.0

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoony View Post
    You're too stupid to read them if you don't remember Dylan Roof. He was only plastered over the news for 6 months. Lesser offenses by right wingers, like throwing drinks in people's faces, aren't news worthy and don't get documented.
    Right, I wonder where Roof is right now? Oh, yeah, death row. Man, did he just get off scott free.

Dude, you're being fucking nuts. Take your meds.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshuas Randallus View Post
    Up until recently we had actual symbols of racism (the Confederate flag) flying in state capitols and if someone had torn them down and thrown drinks on people, they would have been arrested. As they should be.
    Defending racism; at least we know which side you'll be on in the coming war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

Quote Originally Posted by Kzach View Post
    Defending racism; at least we know which side you'll be on in the coming war.
    You're squarely on the side of fascism, which is probably why you're looking for more of it so badly. Feel wonewy being the only fascist here?

Province
    Knoxville TN
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    So... you name drop a murderer who was, in your own words, "plastered all over the news for 6 months" and then try to pass off "but no one even notices when righties do bad stuff".
    "exactly like this" here refers to the primary subject of the debate - the left winger who threw a drink in the face of a Trumpster. Try reading more than one sentence of my posts for once - it might help you establish context.

Province
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I'm not condoning what he did. Nor will I condemn it. The only reason this is news is a left-winger did it. Right wingers do this shit all the time, usually with guns, and usually with fatal results - Dylan Roof anyone?

A right winger attacking someone exactly like this wouldn't even register. Don't be surprised that the hotter heads on the left have finally started swinging back.
    I've been posting all week acts of violence against the right from the left. Do not fucking tell me when someone on the right does something similar it doesn't get reported. The media is running 90% anti-Trump and would absolutely report anything they could get their hands on that furthers that narrative. Right now, the acts of violence are mostly coming from the left towards the right, and "the other way is silent" is a load of bullshit you're manufacturing to try and deal with the cognitive dissonance that your own side seems to have lost it's collective fucking mind over Trump and is slowly turning extremist and violent.

Stephen King asked for basically a one day truce:

And almost all the responses he got from the left were absolutely fucking freak out anger and hate. Pages and pages of people spewing anger for him daring to ask you to love one another, for just a day.
    I like hats.

Someone relates to Dershowitz a supposed conversation at some anonymous garden party in Martha's Vineyard that some liberal said "If Dershowitz were here, I'd stab him in the heart". This second-hand anecdote gets repeated by Dershowitz on Tucker Carlson, and played up as an actual threat to murder Dershowitz, and repeated as a dire story of the insanity of the liberal left on Infowars.

Then Misty shares the story again here, as one of his proofs of how unhinged the left has become.

Sounds reasonable.

Province
    Knoxville TN
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistwell View Post
    And almost all the responses he got from the left were absolutely fucking freak out anger and hate. Pages and pages of people spewing anger for him daring to ask you to love one another, for just a day.
    That's cute, but the Trumpenführer keeps slamming the drums of hate.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/06/polit...ech/index.html

Until he stops, there will be no peace. May God strike him dead soon - stroke, heart attack, assassin, it doesn't matter - he needs to die.

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Until he stops, there will be no peace.
    The violence from the extreme snowflake left have always been violent, just like the morons on the national supremacist right have always been violent.

And you somehow think the violence will end in 6 years?
    I wouldn't even censor you.

Province
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    That's cute, but the Trumpenführer keeps slamming the drums of hate.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/06/polit...ech/index.html

Until he stops, there will be no peace. May God strike him dead soon - stroke, heart attack, assassin, it doesn't matter - he needs to die.
    Thank you for demonstrating what I am talking about. Trump derangement syndrome in action. I knew anti-Obama guys who were like you are now. I felt bad for them for being so obsessed with hate, and I feel bad for you as well. Can't be a life full of joy if that's seething inside you.
    I like hats.

Province
    Knoxville TN
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Thank you for demonstrating what I am talking about. Trump derangement syndrome in action. I knew anti-Obama guys who were like you are now. I felt bad for them for being so obsessed with hate, and I feel bad for you as well. Can't be a life full of joy if that's seething inside you.
    Sometimes hate is justified. John Brown's hatred of the slave holding South was justified. It took bloody Kansas and later the civil war to uproot slavery. Words do not work on the most ignorant of the ignorant - the racists and bigots that comprise Trump's base.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Sometimes hate is justified. John Brown's hatred of the slave holding South was justified. It took bloody Kansas and later the civil war to uproot slavery. Words do not work on the most ignorant of the ignorant - the racists and bigots that comprise Trump's base.
    Well, you seem to be doing your brave part by fervently wishing the problem solved, so good on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    I think ovi's right.

Province
    It is a Mystery.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    Are you saying
    Do you ever stop defending the wrong people?

Province
    It is a Mystery.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Trump derangement syndrome
    Delusional, that's what you are. There is no such thing.

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    When the right stops killing people, maybe the left will calm down.

Hmmmm.

Don't see that happening anytime soon.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

• Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast