Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 616

Thread: Civil War 2.0

  1. #31
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    The Flow
    Oratio
    30,198

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarbonac View Post
    Not really helping your argument.
    Only because you don't actually understand fascism.
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

 

  • #32
    Pony Up! Ovinomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio
    28,176

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarbonac View Post
    Not really helping your argument.
    Are you saying libertarians are close to fascists, or just the hard-line libertarians are whackos? The former shows a deep and abiding idiocy on your part; the latter just shows you like to say obvious things.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

  • #33
    self admitted prolifer kirinke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio
    7,643

    Ignore User
    Hey, every time a right winger cries, an angel gets it's wings. Come November, I will do my part in ensuring their tears make the Amazon River look like a dried out creek-bed.

    I have absolutely no sympathy for right-wing loons, it doesn't matter what particular bit of vileness they squawk about. It all amounts to the fact that they're scared of change.
    Last edited by kirinke; July 5th, 2018 at 12:32 AM.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

    I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

    My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

  • #34
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    Hey, every time a right winger cries, an angel gets it's wings. Come November, I will do my part in ensuring their tears make the Amazon River look like a dried out creek-bed.

    I have absolutely no sympathy for right-wing loons, it doesn't matter what particular bit of vileness they squawk about. It all amounts to the fact that they're scared of change.
    I have no sympathy for right or left wing loons. Thankfully there really aren't that many of either. They're just loud and obnoxious.

  • #35
    Friendly Coffee Kzach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio
    9,732

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMaxperson View Post
    I have no sympathy for right or left wing loons.
    Says the right-wing loon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

  • #36
    Friendly Coffee Kzach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio
    9,732

    Ignore User
    So, according to the President's favourite Journalist™, Alex Jones, you're all currently enjoying your Second Civil War, brought about by Democrats and Socialists, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

  • #37
    Feanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Province
    Crystal Lake, IL
    Oratio
    8,373

    Ignore User
    Who won?
    My Other Sword Is Vorpal

  • #38

  • #39
    Girls Gone Spoony! Spoony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Province
    Knoxville TN
    Oratio
    6,653

    Ignore User
    That hat, like the President who came up with its slogan, is a symbol of racism. The reaction it provoked isn't surprising. Unfortunate, but not surprising.

  • #40
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    The Flow
    Oratio
    30,198

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoony View Post
    That hat, like the President who came up with its slogan, is a symbol of racism. The reaction it provoked isn't surprising. Unfortunate, but not surprising.
    No it isn't. Stop being an over-reactionary regressive loonatic.
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

  • #41
    Up until recently we had actual symbols of racism (the Confederate flag) flying in state capitols and if someone had torn them down and thrown drinks on people, they would have been arrested. As they should be.

    You can argue against someone's point of view or their flag or their hat or whatever, but you can't just snatch things away from people and assault them.
    Still excited about 4th Edition!
    -----
    * 'You'd need to start with a party of 20 or 30, so that each of the grisly traps could fail to be avoided.' -- Calamari Face, discussing a D&D movie set in the Tomb of Horrors

  • #42
    Girls Gone Spoony! Spoony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Province
    Knoxville TN
    Oratio
    6,653

    Ignore User
    I'm not condoning what he did. Nor will I condemn it. The only reason this is news is a left-winger did it. Right wingers do this shit all the time, usually with guns, and usually with fatal results - Dylan Roof anyone?

    A right winger attacking someone exactly like this wouldn't even register. Don't be surprised that the hotter heads on the left have finally started swinging back.

  • #43
    Citations needed.
    Still excited about 4th Edition!
    -----
    * 'You'd need to start with a party of 20 or 30, so that each of the grisly traps could fail to be avoided.' -- Calamari Face, discussing a D&D movie set in the Tomb of Horrors

  • #44
    Girls Gone Spoony! Spoony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Province
    Knoxville TN
    Oratio
    6,653

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshuas Randallus View Post
    Citations needed.
    You're too stupid to read them if you don't remember Dylan Roof. He was only plastered over the news for 6 months. Lesser offenses by right wingers, like throwing drinks in people's faces, aren't news worthy and don't get documented.

  • #45
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    The Flow
    Oratio
    30,198

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoony View Post
    Dylan Roof anyone?

    A right winger attacking someone exactly like this wouldn't even register.
    So... you name drop a murderer who was, in your own words, "plastered all over the news for 6 months" and then try to pass off "but no one even notices when righties do bad stuff".


    ARE YOU FUCKING HIGH RIGHT NOW? Seriously? Do you even stop to give thought to to the stupid rolling off your finger-tips? I ignore kirinke's masterfully ignorant drivel in here, but you at least used to seem intelligent*!



    * About things that had nothing to do with your own emotional health. But everyone has blind spots.
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

  • Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •