Thread: Civil War 2.0

Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMaxperson View Post
    So you're stupid enough to believe I'm an astronaut if I put on a space suit, call myself an astronaut, and fly in an airplane? The problem with your theory, dumb ass, is that they don't practice what they say they believe. A Nazi would. They can say that they think all non-Aryan people should be killed, but until they start killing them all they aren't Nazis.
    You win dumbest comment of the year!

Go you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kzach View Post
    You win dumbest comment of the year!

Go you.
    Glad to see you paid off your fine at the library and can use the computers again!
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    I think ovi's right.

Province
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Anti-Trumper tried to stab Republican candidate with switchblade

Deputies arrived at the booth and made contact with the victim, Republican candidate Randy Peters, who is running against current Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell for a local congressional seat.

5-year-old Castro Valley resident Farzad Fazeli approached Peters at his booth in an aggressive manner and made disparaging, profanity-laced remarks about the Republican party and President Donald Trump.

During the incident, Fazeli allegedly pulled out a switchblade knife and attempted to stab Peters. The knife malfunctioned and the candidate became involved in a physical struggle with Fazeli.

The suspect then fled the scene, but was detained a short time later by deputies. He was found in possession of a switchblade knife.

Fazeli was arrested for felony assault, criminal threats, brandishing a weapon and possession of a switchblade knife and booked into Santa Rita Jail.
    I like hats.

Province
    New Jersey
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistwell View Post
    Anti-Trumper tried to stab Republican candidate with switchblade

Deputies arrived at the booth and made contact with the victim, Republican candidate Randy Peters, who is running against current Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell for a local congressional seat.

5-year-old Castro Valley resident Farzad Fazeli approached Peters at his booth in an aggressive manner and made disparaging, profanity-laced remarks about the Republican party and President Donald Trump.

During the incident, Fazeli allegedly pulled out a switchblade knife and attempted to stab Peters. The knife malfunctioned and the candidate became involved in a physical struggle with Fazeli.

The suspect then fled the scene, but was detained a short time later by deputies. He was found in possession of a switchblade knife.

Fazeli was arrested for felony assault, criminal threats, brandishing a weapon and possession of a switchblade knife and booked into Santa Rita Jail.
    I didn't know 5-year-olds were politically active...

That having been said, here's hoping he falls down some stairs in the police station.

Province
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oratio

Ignore User

Wyoming Republican Office Set on Fire

MASS SHOOTING TWEET THREATENS TRUMP HOTEL MAGA EVENT

Secret Service probe of actress calling for assassination

House Minority Whip Steve Scalise said of recent instances of violence against Republicans, “some on the left are inciting this violence and frankly they should be called out on it.” He added that some Democrats are “almost encouraging” political violence. Scalise was himself a victim of an attempted assassination attempt.

OK cowards on the left here. You let me know when enough is enough and you will actually hold wrong doers on your side accountable for this shit and finally acknowledge there really is a problem right now on the left with violence. How many hundreds of incidents do we need to post to establish this is a real thing you might want to show the least bit concern over instead of playing this stupid tu quoque rationalization over it?
    I like hats.

Quote Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
    I didn't know 5-year-olds were politically active...
    I've seen some mean toddlers.

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistwell View Post
    The knife malfunctioned and the candidate became involved in a physical struggle with Fazeli.

The suspect then fled the scene...
    As is standard for Liberals. Fail in a conflict and then run away.

Quote Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
    That having been said, here's hoping he falls down some stairs in the police station.
    I'm against police brutality, so, here's hoping he doesn't 'fall down some stairs'.
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

Happiness is a Warm Gun Exploder Wizard's Avatar
    Province
    Fredericksburg VA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Charlemagne View Post
    Just in case anyone thought Donald Trump was taking a principled stand against the NFL...
    It really doesn't matter what Trump thinks about the NFL. A growing percentage of the American population is tuning out and not buying tickets. The seats at the Redskins season opener were sparsely populated last Sunday. No matter how terrible the team does, those seats have historically been packed on opening day. People are getting tired of a bunch of overpaid babies disrespecting our veterans and our country. They will protest their way out of paycheck before its all over.
    Don't suck that. Its dead.

Province
    Aurora, IL
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Exploder Wizard View Post
    It really doesn't matter what Trump thinks about the NFL. A growing percentage of the American population is tuning out and not buying tickets. The seats at the Redskins season opener were sparsely populated last Sunday. No matter how terrible the team does, those seats have historically been packed on opening day. People are getting tired of a bunch of overpaid babies disrespecting our veterans and our country. They will protest their way out of paycheck before its all over.
    You're a FUCKING IDIOT if you think kneeling during the national anthem has fuck all to do with veterans or the fucking flag.
    Trump is just Putin's little bitch.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyxox View Post
    You're a FUCKING IDIOT if you think kneeling during the national anthem has fuck all to do with veterans or the fucking flag.
    It doesn't for the players, maybe, but it does for a large number of fans. You can't really dictate how people take an ambiguous symbol, you know. Insisting that people can't have a different opinion of an act of protest except that of the protesters usn't that smart -- and also a position you don't hold about other protesters on other situations (Gamergate speings to mind). So, you're tge one not paying attention if you really think this isn't about patriotism or respect for veterens. It's also about BLM, and police bad actors, but when you protest the anthem, those other things get imputed.
    I think ovi's right.

Province
    It is a Mystery.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    but it does for a large number of fans. .
    And those fans are idiots.

Gamergate
    Keep that shit in its containment thread.

but when you protest the anthem, those other things get imputed.
    No one is protesting the anthem. The anthem doesn't need to be played at sports events, anyway. If anything defames and disrespects the national anthem, it's when it's performed at capitalist fascist territorial wargames.
    "1 out of 3 Trump supporters is as stupid as the other 2"

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    The only reason why Trump is picking a fight with the NFL, because hey, it's an easy target with his racist base and B (Most important), they wouldn't let him be an owner. So he's getting his revenge. Trump doesn't give two tiny shits about the flag, the anthem or veterans. He's the one who floated that piece of horse shit and now you're copying it verbatim.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarbonac View Post
    And those fans are idiots.

No one is protesting the anthem. The anthem doesn't need to be played at sports events, anyway. If anything defames and disrespects the national anthem, it's when it's performed at capitalist fascist territorial wargames.
    Yeah, sure, no problem, you don't have to get it. Continue with the assumption that the "basket of deplorables" can be safely insulted and ignored. It was a winning strategy in the last elect... oh, wait.

Although, it's a real damn hard sell to say that the anthem isn't being protested when the protest only occurs when the anthem is playing.... The Rule of Goats applies.
    I think ovi's right.

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    It was still started because Trump is pissed at the NFL for not letting him be an owner. It has nothing to do with being a patriot.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarbonac View Post
    Ahahahaha, fuck you.

No one is protesting the anthem.
    Then they can stand during the fucking anthem like they're proud to be an American.
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

• Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast