Thread: Civil War 2.0

  1. #226
    self admitted prolifer kirinke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio
    7,644

    Ignore User
    Problem.

    You don't ever give a Nazi (however you want to call them White supremacist, White nationalists etc) the right to civil discourse. We fought a god-damned world war to get rid of those assholes. Give them an ounce of power or a voice makes those deaths meaningless.

    So not sorry. I don't give a rat-fuck about them.
    Last edited by kirinke; August 12th, 2018 at 07:13 PM.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

    I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

    My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

 

  • #227
    Pony Up! Ovinomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio
    28,176

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    Problem.

    You don't ever give a Nazi (however you want to call them White supremacist, White nationalists etc) the right to civil discourse. We fought a god-damned world war to get rid of those assholes. Give them an ounce of power or a voice makes those deaths meaningless.

    So not sorry. I don't give a rat-fuck about them.
    Well, that might not make you a Nazi, but it does make you a fascist.

    .
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

  • #228
    self admitted prolifer kirinke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio
    7,644

    Ignore User
    Your attempts at gas-lighting are terrible.


    Fuck you.

    There is nothing civil about a nazi, neo nazi, white supremacist or white nationalist. Nothing.

    So yeah, those assholes don't deserve an ounce of power or a voice. Because if they do get in control, it'll start all over again. History has shown, this crap starts small. So our best avenue of attack? Don't let it start at all.
    Last edited by kirinke; August 12th, 2018 at 08:15 PM.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

    I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

    My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

  • #229
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    Problem.

    You don't ever give a Nazi (however you want to call them White supremacist, White nationalists etc) the right to civil discourse. We fought a god-damned world war to get rid of those assholes. Give them an ounce of power or a voice makes those deaths meaningless.

    So not sorry. I don't give a rat-fuck about them.
    There are no Nazis in this era. Nazis attack and conquer. Nazis murder people by the millions. Nazis force their way upon others. What we have today are just racist assholes who dress up funny and call themselves Nazis. They are as much Nazi as I would be an astronaut if you dressed up in a space suit, took a plane flight(went part way to space) and called myself an astronaut.

    Right now the left is empowering these racists by legitimizing them through protests and news coverage. They need to stop and let them become marginalized again.

  • #230
    %0 correct Scarbonac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    It is a Mystery.
    Oratio
    4,696

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMaxperson View Post
    If 20 years ago doesn't relate to something happening today, then the same applies to 73 years ago. Good for goose and gander and all that jazz.
    You are a trip. Why don't you sit down, turn off your computer, and think long and hard about how and why you're wrong.

  • #231
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarbonac View Post
    You are a trip. Why don't you sit down, turn off your computer, and think long and hard about how and why you're wrong.

  • #232
    self admitted prolifer kirinke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio
    7,644

    Ignore User
    There are no Nazis in this era. Nazis attack and conquer. Nazis murder people by the millions. Nazis force their way upon others. What we have today are just racist assholes who dress up funny and call themselves Nazis. They are as much Nazi as I would be an astronaut if you dressed up in a space suit, took a plane flight(went part way to space) and called myself an astronaut.
    Fuck that shit. Those nazi in the thirties started out the same way. A small group of racist fuckwads who got into power by tapping into people's fear, hopelessness and rage and channeling that into something truly evil. If we give this lot a chance, they'd do the same damned thing all over again. Don't you even read your history? Fuck you're an idiot.

    I mean look at the shit Trump and company have done. Ripping kids from parents arms, who were seeking asylum, putting those kids in jail. Hell, they even have fucking toddlers appear before judges to determine what to do with em.

    So fuck that shit. You give em power and it all goes to hell. That's why nobody with any amount of power giving Trump an inch more than they have to.

    It all starts small. By the time most people wake up, it's too fucking late. Don't be a douchebag moron.
    Last edited by kirinke; August 12th, 2018 at 11:09 PM.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

    I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

    My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

  • #233
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    Fuck that shit. Those nazi in the thirties started out the same way. A small group of racist fuckwads who got into power by tapping into people's fear, hopelessness and rage and channeling that into something truly evil. If we give this lot a chance, they'd do the same damned thing all over again. Don't you even read your history? Fuck you're an idiot.
    Sure, but 1) are you really equating modern America with the 30's Germany?, and 2) it was what they accomplished that set the bar as to what constitutes a Nazi. There are no Nazis today. Nor do they have any chance to become Nazis. From the end of WWII up until 2016 these "Nazis" existed, holding rallies and cookouts, saluting each other while dressed up funny, and saying stupid shit. They warranted no more than a blip in the news(sometimes) and weren't opposed by counter rallies. If those fuckwads didn't take over America and turn us into the Fourth Reich in the 71 years they had prior to 2016, what makes you think that they're suddenly competent and scary?

    I mean look at the shit Trump and company have done. Ripping kids from parents arms, who were seeking asylum, putting those kids in jail. Hell, they even have fucking toddlers appear before judges to determine what to do with em.
    Yep. Fucked up shit like that has been going on for decades. He's just brought it out into the open. America hasn't collapsed into Nazi Germany yet, and won't. Your fear of these Nazis gives them all the power that they have. Without that fear they are nothing but jerks in uniform.

    It all starts small. By the time most people wake up, it's too fucking late. Don't be a douchebag moron.
    A slippery slope is a slippery slope. They haven't managed it in the 71 virtually unopposed years until the 2016 election, we aren't going to slide down that slippery slope now. Stop being afraid of marginalized assholes.

  • #234
    Pony Up! Ovinomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio
    28,176

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    Your attempts at gas-lighting are terrible.


    Fuck you.

    There is nothing civil about a nazi, neo nazi, white supremacist or white nationalist. Nothing.

    So yeah, those assholes don't deserve an ounce of power or a voice. Because if they do get in control, it'll start all over again. History has shown, this crap starts small. So our best avenue of attack? Don't let it start at all.
    You shouldn't use words you don't understand. Fascism involves the forceful silencing of opinions not endorsed by the state as part of the national jingoism. Like what you're desiring. Nothing about fascism requires Nazi views -- you can have a fascist state of supposedly liberal concerns.

    I don't like supremacists of any stripe, but they should be allowed to speak. The proper response to bad speech is more speech, not a billy club.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

  • #235
    self admitted prolifer kirinke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio
    7,644

    Ignore User
    Tell that to a concentration camp survivor. Or those survivors who had close relatives killed by nazis. I dare you. There's still some alive. Or hell, if you live overseas, go to one of the damned concentration camps. Look at the horrors. Then see if you can say the same thing. I bet you can't.

    Hell, I've never spoken to an actual concentration camp survivor or been to the camp ruins and I still know those nazi bastards or their standard bearers should never get a voice or an ounce of power again.

    Never, ever again. Or more people will die.

    You unspeakably stupid fuckwit.
    Last edited by kirinke; August 13th, 2018 at 01:26 AM.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

    I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

    My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

  • #236
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    Tell that to a concentration camp survivor. Or those survivors who had close relatives killed by nazis. I dare you. There's still some alive. Or hell, if you live overseas, go to one of the damned concentration camps. Look at the horrors. Then see if you can say the same thing. I bet you can't.
    I would if I knew any, and I'm Jewish.

    Hell, I've never spoken to an actual concentration camp survivor or been to the camp ruins and I still know those nazi bastards or their standard bearers should never get a voice or an ounce of power again.
    And they haven't.........for the 71 years that they were ignored. The left has given them a voice since 2016, though. A voice heard all over the country thanks to the media coverage that the counter protesters and terrorists like Antifa have given them.
    Never, ever again. Or more people will die.
    Then stop giving them a voice and marginalize them again.

    You unspeakably stupid fuckwit.

  • #237
    self admitted prolifer kirinke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio
    7,644

    Ignore User
    I would if I knew any, and I'm Jewish.
    There's still some out there. less than a half million survivors. If you got any great grand parents still alive, they probably can give you chapter and verse about it, if they're willing to talk about it that is. Or talk to a WWII vet. They can probably give you the low-down as well. Or hell, pick up a history book.

    And they haven't.........for the 71 years that they were ignored. The left has given them a voice since 2016, though. A voice heard all over the country thanks to the media coverage that the counter protesters and terrorists like Antifa have given them.
    No.
    All it took was for Trump to run and be elected and for the media and social media to give him and his followers a voice. Before then, the alt-right wasn't even a gleam in anyone's eyes.

    So like I said, don't give them a voice. Don't give them power. It doesn't mean beating them over the head or shit like that. But drown them out. Laugh at them. Counter every talking point they have and show them for the fallacies they are. But don't legitimize them.
    Last edited by kirinke; August 13th, 2018 at 02:38 AM.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

    I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

    My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

  • #238
    Pony Up! Ovinomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio
    28,176

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    Tell that to a concentration camp survivor. Or those survivors who had close relatives killed by nazis. I dare you. There's still some alive. Or hell, if you live overseas, go to one of the damned concentration camps. Look at the horrors. Then see if you can say the same thing. I bet you can't.

    Hell, I've never spoken to an actual concentration camp survivor or been to the camp ruins and I still know those nazi bastards or their standard bearers should never get a voice or an ounce of power again.

    Never, ever again. Or more people will die.

    You unspeakably stupid fuckwit.
    I absolutely would. Hurt feelings are not a reason to abandon freedom of speech. The best remedy for bad speech is more speech. I'd say more, but you've shown you're incapable of thinking past your hurt fee-fees and are actually advocating for giving censoring power to Donald Trump because you somehow imagine he couldn't use it and only the people that agree with you will. And you call me unspeakably stupid. The irony, it should burn you.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

  • #239
    Pony Up! Ovinomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio
    28,176

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    There's still some out there. less than a half million survivors. If you got any great grand parents still alive, they probably can give you chapter and verse about it, if they're willing to talk about it that is. I'd imagine that shit is probably still pretty painful for them.



    No.
    All it took was for Trump to run and be elected and for the media and social media to give him and his followers a voice. Before then, the alt-right wasn't even a gleam in anyone's eyes.
    Do you really believe that? The Alt-right was already climbing up because of the push of identity politics giving it a platform to borrow against. Trump was a catalyst, yes, but not in the way you're imagining. More in a way of 'the Left didn't win, there's a chance!' The membership of the alt-right is still tiny and is only amplified because the press has decided to report on everything the do so you and other useful idiots are scared and herdable.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

  • #240
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    All it took was for Trump to run and be elected and for the media and social media to give him and his followers a voice. Before then, the alt-right wasn't even a gleam in anyone's eyes.
    It wasn't just Trump, dude. Other than Trump being a political neophyte and wanting to avoid being firm on anything, and not denying the white supremacists fast enough, he really didn't to much on that front. It was the left clamoring with they hyperbole of, "Trump is Hitler!" and "Trump is trying to bring in the next Reich!" and the like that did it. You guys excited the fuck out of the racists out there and got them out in droves. You did more to inflame racial tensions in this country that Trump did, and I also think he's a racist.

    So like I said, don't give them a voice.
    The American way doesn't allow for this. Everyone has the right to espouse their beliefs, however heinous. They just aren't allowed to act on them.

    Don't give them power. It doesn't mean beating them over the head or shit like that. But drown them out. Laugh at them. Counter every talking point they have and show them for the fallacies they are. But don't legitimize them.
    Laugh at them. Counter their talking points. Show their fallacies for what they are. Those are good things. If you confront them and bring them coverage, you are both legitimizing them and giving them power.

  • Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •