Thread: Civil War 2.0

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    No it's not. I read the article. It's a direct response to companies who have free food courts. It has nothing to do with minimum wage. That's the facts. Are you going to say the sky is green and insist it's so next?
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    No it's not. I read the article. It's a direct response to companies who have free food courts. It has nothing to do with minimum wage. That's the facts. Are you going to say the sky is green and insist it's so next?
    Well, the article doesn't say anything about the sky, so I guess it doesn't exist at all. Stop making up the sky, kirinke.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    I think ovi's right.

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Lol. My point is he's trying to bolster his argument with an article that has nothing to do with his argument. Jeeze... At least the articles I link to have something to do with my arguments.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Yes! They are shutting down free food courts to force employees to go buy stuff at failing food places. There's no other reason to shut them down after so many years of existing problem free.

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Apparently the Trump meeting not only happened but was totally legal according to Trump:
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/8bf4795...s-meeting.html

Trump Defends Son's Meeting With Russians as `Totally Legal'
    .S. President Donald Trump repeated that didn’t know about his son’s meeting with Russians at Trump Tower during the 2016 presidential campaign, while asserting that such meetings are a routine part of politics -- “totally legal and done all the time.”

@realDonaldTrump

Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower. This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics - and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!
    Trump has said similar things about the June 2016 meeting.

On July 27, Trump said on Twitter that “I did NOT know of the meeting with my son, Don jr,” in response to reports that his former lawyer, Michael Cohen, was ready to tell authorities that Trump had known. “Sounds to me like someone is trying to make up stories in order to get himself out of an unrelated jam,” Trump said of Cohen.

CNN reported that Cohen was prepared to tell federal investigators that the president knew ahead of time about the meeting, at which a Russian lawyer with links to the Kremlin was expected to deliver damaging information about Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

Such testimony by Cohen, a longtime fixer for Trump, would contradict the testimony and public denials of the president, his son, and other campaign officials who’ve repeatedly said the president wasn’t aware of the meeting until more than a year later.
    The meeting was attended by the president’s son as well as Paul Manafort, then chairman of Trump’s presidential campaign; Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner; and several Russians, including the lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, and their representatives.

So if it's legal then why lie about it? Unless of course it wasn't legal and their pissing in their pants right now.

In other news, nobody with two spoonfulls of brain matter is at all surprised by this.
    Last edited by kirinke; August 5th, 2018 at 03:00 PM.

Province
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Apparently the Trump meeting not only happened but was totally legal according to Trump:
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/8bf4795...s-meeting.html

Trump Defends Son's Meeting With Russians as `Totally Legal'
    .S. President Donald Trump repeated that didn’t know about his son’s meeting with Russians at Trump Tower during the 2016 presidential campaign, while asserting that such meetings are a routine part of politics -- “totally legal and done all the time.”

Trump has said similar things about the June 2016 meeting.

On July 27, Trump said on Twitter that “I did NOT know of the meeting with my son, Don jr,” in response to reports that his former lawyer, Michael Cohen, was ready to tell authorities that Trump had known. “Sounds to me like someone is trying to make up stories in order to get himself out of an unrelated jam,” Trump said of Cohen.

CNN reported that Cohen was prepared to tell federal investigators that the president knew ahead of time about the meeting, at which a Russian lawyer with links to the Kremlin was expected to deliver damaging information about Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

Such testimony by Cohen, a longtime fixer for Trump, would contradict the testimony and public denials of the president, his son, and other campaign officials who’ve repeatedly said the president wasn’t aware of the meeting until more than a year later.
    The meeting was attended by the president’s son as well as Paul Manafort, then chairman of Trump’s presidential campaign; Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner; and several Russians, including the lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, and their representatives.

So if it's legal then why lie about it? Unless of course it wasn't legal and their pissing in their pants right now.

In other news, nobody with two spoonfulls of brain matter is at all surprised by this.
    Why are you posting this in the civil war thread?
    I like hats.

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    He admitted to working with Russians.

It also seemed appropriate at the time. I mean it has as much bearing on the thread as anything else.
    Last edited by kirinke; August 7th, 2018 at 11:50 AM.

Province
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    He admitted to working with Russians.

It also seemed appropriate at the time. I mean it has as much bearing on the thread as anything else.
    It does? Not seeing how.
    I like hats.

Province
    Aurora, IL
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistwell View Post
    It does? Not seeing how.
    How about Trump is soliciting aid from a hostile foreign government in the Civil War 2.0?
    Trump is just Putin's little bitch.

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Nice try at deflecting though Misty. I applaud it.
    Not.

Province
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Nice try at deflecting though Misty. I applaud it.
    Not.
    Deflecting what? We have a fucking "Treason" active thread, and it's ABOUT THE TOPIC YOU'RE POSTING ABOUT. Why won't you admit you fucked up?
    I like hats.

Province
    Aurora, IL
    Oratio

Ignore User

ALL civility in politics in the United States died forever on June 16, 2015. We can never again return to anything resembling how it was before that date. The leader of the Republican party has guaranteed that because he has never been civil in his life.

He started it. We'll never let it go.
    Last edited by Xyxox; August 8th, 2018 at 12:45 AM.
    Trump is just Putin's little bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyxox View Post
    He started it. We'll never let it go.
    Good job for identifying yourself with this mob.

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyxox View Post
    The leader of the Republican party has guaranteed that because he has never been civil in his life.
    Look, I don't like Ronna McDaniel, Bob Paduchik, Mitch McConnell, John Cornyn, Paul Ryan, Kevin McCarthy, Steve Scalise, and Cathy Rodgers either but there's no reason to lie so outrageously about them.
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

• Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast