Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Civil War 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Kzach View Post
    Geezus, you actually believe that. You are really, really stupid.

Ah, the old Jew conspiracy rhetoric from the alt-reich. One that has zero basis in fact and yet is still touted and spouted by retards like you. Here's an interesting fact: Soros is only worth about $8 billion. Guess how much the Koch bros., the Mercers, the Murdochs, Adelson, et al. spend to influence elections and undermine democracy throughout the world? I'll give you a hint: one of them owns a propaganda cable channel that consistently spreads lies to support Trump.

Oh look, another ignorant, far-right talking point with zero basis in fact. Christ, you don't even know what globalism means, for fuck's sake. Go on, tell me, as you type it out on your Chinese-made keyboard, sitting your fat, stupid arse down on your shitty, Chinese-made faux-leather chair and chug your off-brand, knock-off cola (from China).

Says the moron squirting the rhetorical diarrhoea of white-nationalists out of his mouth that he lifted from his the_Donald, 4chan, Storm Front, Gamergate buddies (who are mostly Russian).
    The multiple Ad Hominem attacks employed in this latest response does not improve the points you are attempting to make.

Here is a challenge for you Kzach, how many relevant posts in a row can you provide without resorting to these types of attacks? Surprise us.

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanefan View Post
    DON'T USE HIS NAME!
    That would work. Also if they just started ignoring his tweets, treat his tweets for what they are: old man yells at clouds on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Devoid View Post
    Here is a challenge for you Kzach, how many relevant posts in a row can you provide without resorting to these types of attacks? Surprise us.
    Before Trump was elected? Occasionally one. A month. Since? Zero. Trump really got under Kzach's skin in a strangely personal manner. Same with Spoony.
    I wouldn't even censor you.

Province
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    That would work. Also if they just started ignoring his tweets, treat his tweets for what they are: old man yells at clouds on twitter.

Before Trump was elected? Occasionally one. A month. Since? Zero. Trump really got under Kzach's skin in a strangely personal manner. Same with Spoony.
    In a strange way, not only is Trump, "old man yells at clouds on [the Internet]" but he made Kzach and Spoony also into "old man yells at clouds on [the Internet]."
    I like hats.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistwell View Post
    In a strange way, not only is Trump, "old man yells at clouds on [the Internet]" but he made Kzach and Spoony also into "old man yells at clouds on [the Internet]."
    I also have to give Xyxox credit for not staying on the forum and continuously spewing hate-filled posts. [Insert President Name] Derangement Syndrome has been growing increasingly common. The fixation is no longer centered around the individual in office, but former presidents (Clinton, Bush, Obama) and presidential candidates (Hillary) as well. Each successive fixation seems to be more severe than the last.

Once a person (or group) is demonized cooperation, reflection, and mutual respect give way to extreme radical beliefs/actions. The actions of the demonized are no longer viewed as 'bad' but 'evil' to be righteously extinguished. The pursuit of 'ends justify the means' is the symptom of a sick/dysfunctional society.

Province
    Knoxville TN
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I’m not so deranged that I won’t defend Trump when he does get something right. He didn’t bow to the Queen of England today and most of his haters are livid. But - He’s a head of state and he should never bow to anyone. Heads of State just don’t do that, and when Obama was doing it he was wrong.

Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio

Ignore User
    The multiple Ad Hominem attacks employed in this latest response does not improve the points you are attempting to make.

Hey fuckwit, you should probably learn what an ad hominem actually is before you accuse someone else of it and commit an argument from fallacy while also being a hypocritical moron and committing an ad hominem in doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    Gee, I wonder why? Could it be because the leader of the free world is a fucking autocratic, narcissistic, moronic, racist who is actively working to fuck over the rest of the world (including America) all for his own selfish aggrandisement?

Fucking moron.

I also have to give Xyxox credit for not staying on the forum and continuously spewing hate-filled posts. [Insert President Name] Derangement Syndrome has been growing increasingly common. The fixation is no longer centered around the individual in office, but former presidents (Clinton, Bush, Obama) and presidential candidates (Hillary) as well. Each successive fixation seems to be more severe than the last.

Once a person (or group) is demonized cooperation, reflection, and mutual respect give way to extreme radical beliefs/actions. The actions of the demonized are no longer viewed as 'bad' but 'evil' to be righteously extinguished. The pursuit of 'ends justify the means' is the symptom of a sick/dysfunctional society.
    Fuck you're stupid. If you can't see how destructive Trump is and has been to world security and stability, then you deserve the coming wars that you will have directly played a role in due to your abject stupidity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

• Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910