Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Civil War 2.0

Province
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    He admitted to working with Russians.

It also seemed appropriate at the time. I mean it has as much bearing on the thread as anything else.
    It does? Not seeing how.
    I like hats.

Province
    Aurora, IL
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistwell View Post
    It does? Not seeing how.
    How about Trump is soliciting aid from a hostile foreign government in the Civil War 2.0?
    Trump is just Putin's little bitch.

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Nice try at deflecting though Misty. I applaud it.
    Not.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    Nice try at deflecting though Misty. I applaud it.
    Not.
    Deflecting what? We have a fucking "Treason" active thread, and it's ABOUT THE TOPIC YOU'RE POSTING ABOUT. Why won't you admit you fucked up?
    I like hats.

Province
    Aurora, IL
    Oratio

Ignore User

ALL civility in politics in the United States died forever on June 16, 2015. We can never again return to anything resembling how it was before that date. The leader of the Republican party has guaranteed that because he has never been civil in his life.

He started it. We'll never let it go.
    Last edited by Xyxox; August 8th, 2018 at 12:45 AM.
    Trump is just Putin's little bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyxox View Post
    He started it. We'll never let it go.
    Good job for identifying yourself with this mob.

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio

Ignore User
    The leader of the Republican party has guaranteed that because he has never been civil in his life.
    Look, I don't like Ronna McDaniel, Bob Paduchik, Mitch McConnell, John Cornyn, Paul Ryan, Kevin McCarthy, Steve Scalise, and Cathy Rodgers either but there's no reason to lie so outrageously about them.
    I wouldn't even censor you.

Province
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oratio

Ignore User

ALL civility in politics in the United States died forever on June 16, 2015. We can never again return to anything resembling how it was before that date.
    I disagree. This stuff goes in ebbs and flows. We're at a high point of incivility, but we will eventually get back to a lower point. History shows this to be the case. And no, this is far from the least civil our nation has been. Some examples:

"Thomas Jefferson was accused of fathering children by his slave as a political smear in the 1800 election."

"In 1851 Representative Preston Brooks stormed the Senate floor to cane and seriously injure Charles Sumner, who had characterized anti-abolitionist fellow Senator Stephen Douglas as a “noisome, squat and name-less animal.”"

"Abraham Lincoln was called the “missing link” and the “original gorilla.” The New York Times’ Paris correspondent called for an embargo on portraits of Lincoln, for “the person represented in these pictures looks so much like a man condemned to the gallows, that large numbers of them have been imposed on the people here by the shopkeepers as Dumollard, the famous murderer of servant girls, lately guillotined near Lyons.” And the Times was a supporter of Lincoln."

Jingles were played during Warren G. Harding’s presidency about his supposed illegitimate daughter.

And these are just tiny nuggets in a sea of historical incivility which included duels, assassination attempts, and some pretty hideous stuff during a civil war.

So no, I don't think we're at a permanent state of incivility. Another decade or so, and we should be back to "normal".
    Last edited by Mistwell; August 8th, 2018 at 07:37 PM.
    I like hats.

"Thomas Jefferson was accused of fathering children by his slave as a political smear in the 1800 election."
    And appears to be true.

https://www.nytimes.com/1998/11/01/u...-by-slave.html

Province
    It is a Mystery.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMaxperson View Post
    Welcome to 20 years ago, you fucking pisswit.
    "1 out of 3 Trump supporters is as stupid as the other 2"

Province
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarbonac View Post
    Welcome to 20 years ago, you fucking pisswit.
    Why are you calling Max names over him responding with factual information about what I posted? What do you imagine he should have said in that context which would have been acceptable to you? WTF broke in your brain, son?
    I like hats.

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    It's not news or at least not news to people who do a little digging into the founder's past.

For example, infidelity in the white house goes waaay back.
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/thoma...b_4788389.html
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio

Ignore User
    WTF broke in your brain, son?
    Clinton failed the Democratic Party. Scrappy-Do can't get over it. It is the end times for him.
    I wouldn't even censor you.

• Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast