Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 64

Thread: Boycott the Republican Party

  1. #46
    Pony Up! Ovinomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio
    28,078

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Skepticultist View Post
    And you are, as far as I can tell, a witless ass who has mistaken himself for a clever person.
    That's... probably the best summation of Kzach I've seen. Oh, he's not entirely witless, and, as Misty says, can become an acquired distaste [sic], but mostly, yeah, good call.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

 

  • #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    That's... probably the best summation of Kzach I've seen. Oh, he's not entirely witless, and, as Misty says, can become an acquired distaste [sic], but mostly, yeah, good call.
    But we all know one is that smart to figure it out so quickly, so he must be a sock puppet,right?

  • #48
    Friendly Coffee Kzach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio
    9,803

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Skepticultist View Post
    And you are, as far as I can tell, a witless ass who has mistaken himself for a clever person.
    You're just angry that everything important flies over your head whilst the shit hits you right in the face; it must be hard to be so lonely when you can't join in on the fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

  • #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Kzach View Post
    You're just angry that everything important flies over your head whilst the shit hits you right in the face; it must be hard to be so lonely when you can't join in on the fun.
    You aren't funny, witty or clever. You're just angry, aggressive and stupid, and it's a bad look, man. I don't know you from Adam, and I already think you're a stupid, ignorant, useless sack of dog shit. Congratulations on being the first person on my ignore list, you rancid fart in human form.

    Seriously man, you are a lame fuck. Boring, tedious and obnoxious.
    ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

  • #50
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio
    30,444

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Skepticultist View Post
    Seriously man, you are a lame fuck. Boring, tedious and obnoxious.
    In Kzach's defense he used to have game. He used to be an amusing, witty, and occasionally a high-energy shit-poster, but somewhere along the way he just grew stupid, tired, and repetitive.

    I think the Trump Presidency has shown him what he could have aspired to if he'd had any competence or drive... and it broke him. It's sad really.
    I wouldn't even censor you.

  • #51
    %0 correct Scarbonac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    It is a Mystery.
    Oratio
    4,800

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Skepticultist View Post
    a stupid, ignorant, useless sack of dog shit. ...

    Seriously man, you are a lame fuck. Boring, tedious and obnoxious.
    Aw, he's just pissed-off beyond all belief.

    And Australian.
    "1 out of 3 Trump supporters is as stupid as the other 2"

  • #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Skepticultist View Post
    You aren't funny, witty or clever. You're just angry, aggressive and stupid, and it's a bad look, man. I don't know you from Adam, and I already think you're a stupid, ignorant, useless sack of dog shit. Congratulations on being the first person on my ignore list, you rancid fart in human form.

    Seriously man, you are a lame fuck. Boring, tedious and obnoxious.
    The effort isn't worth it. At some point you just realize CM is full of "alt-rightists" or sympathizers. Not all of the them, but a critical mass to normalize it, some of its vocabulary and arguments to the others who aren't necessarely in favor of it.
    Signature too big and pornographic. Next offense will be a ban.

  • #53
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio
    30,444

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarbonac View Post
    And Australian.
    That does explain all of his upside down ideas.
    I wouldn't even censor you.

  • #54
    Friendly Coffee Kzach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio
    9,803

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Skepticultist View Post
    You aren't funny, witty or clever. You're just angry, aggressive and stupid, and it's a bad look, man. I don't know you from Adam, and I already think you're a stupid, ignorant, useless sack of dog shit. Congratulations on being the first person on my ignore list, you rancid fart in human form.

    Seriously man, you are a lame fuck. Boring, tedious and obnoxious.
    Skepticultist:



    Kzach:

    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    In Kzach's defense he used to have game. He used to be an amusing, witty, and occasionally a high-energy shit-poster, but somewhere along the way he just grew stupid, tired, and repetitive.
    Fuck off, dicknut, I was never witty.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yablo View Post
    The effort isn't worth it. At some point you just realize CM is full of "alt-rightists" or sympathizers. Not all of the them, but a critical mass to normalize it, some of its vocabulary and arguments to the others who aren't necessarely in favor of it.
    You realise you're defending an alt-rightest who got kicked off rpg.net for ranting about leftists, right?

    Moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

  • #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Kzach View Post
    You realise you're defending an alt-rightest
    You're an "alt-rightist"?
    Signature too big and pornographic. Next offense will be a ban.

  • #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Yablo View Post
    The effort isn't worth it. At some point you just realize CM is full of "alt-rightists" or sympathizers. Not all of the them, but a critical mass to normalize it, some of its vocabulary and arguments to the others who aren't necessarely in favor of it.
    I don't really care about his politics. All I know is the guy has attacked me like six or seven times in two days, and I didn't do shit to him. That combined with the general lameness of his insults makes it not worth giving him the time of day.

    Personally, I'd rather deal with alt.righties than deal with the bullshit that comes with forums that ban alt.righties -- once you head down that road, eventually everyone is an alt.rightie. That's exactly why I got banned from rpg.net, because there so hypersensitive that anyone who doesn't walk in total lockstep with the most conformist lefty garbage automatically becomes a right winger. If having to deal with alt.righties and their nonsense is the price one has to pay to have actual free discussion, where you don't have to constantly walk on eggshells to avoid offending some self-righteous, ignorant piece of shit whose politics are 100% informed by Tumblr, then that's fine with me.
    ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

  • #57
    Friendly Coffee Kzach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio
    9,803

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Skepticultist View Post
    All I know is the guy has attacked me like six or seven times in two days, and I didn't do shit to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

  • #58
    Pony Up! Ovinomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio
    28,078

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kzach View Post
    How far you have fallen.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

  • #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Skepticultist View Post
    I don't really care about his politics. All I know is the guy has attacked me like six or seven times in two days, and I didn't do shit to him. That combined with the general lameness of his insults makes it not worth giving him the time of day.

    Personally, I'd rather deal with alt.righties than deal with the bullshit that comes with forums that ban alt.righties -- once you head down that road, eventually everyone is an alt.rightie. That's exactly why I got banned from rpg.net, because there so hypersensitive that anyone who doesn't walk in total lockstep with the most conformist lefty garbage automatically becomes a right winger. If having to deal with alt.righties and their nonsense is the price one has to pay to have actual free discussion, where you don't have to constantly walk on eggshells to avoid offending some self-righteous, ignorant piece of shit whose politics are 100% informed by Tumblr, then that's fine with me.
    The "alt-right" is strong with this one. Pedo Bunny and gayjin have a new friend.
    Signature too big and pornographic. Next offense will be a ban.

  • #60
    That's Wacist! Mistwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oratio
    26,412

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Skepticultist View Post
    I don't really care about his politics. All I know is the guy has attacked me like six or seven times in two days, and I didn't do shit to him. That combined with the general lameness of his insults makes it not worth giving him the time of day.

    Personally, I'd rather deal with alt.righties than deal with the bullshit that comes with forums that ban alt.righties -- once you head down that road, eventually everyone is an alt.rightie. That's exactly why I got banned from rpg.net, because there so hypersensitive that anyone who doesn't walk in total lockstep with the most conformist lefty garbage automatically becomes a right winger. If having to deal with alt.righties and their nonsense is the price one has to pay to have actual free discussion, where you don't have to constantly walk on eggshells to avoid offending some self-righteous, ignorant piece of shit whose politics are 100% informed by Tumblr, then that's fine with me.
    Well said mang.
    I like hats.

  • Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •