Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Altered Carbon anyone?

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistwell View Post
    Huh. And I love him being in it.
    Oh now I have to watch it. I love Matt Frewer.
    A liberalist gets it's wings...

Quote Originally Posted by Mistwell View Post
    Huh. And I love him being in it. I feel like it wraps things around nicely with the Headroom concepts that never really got their full airing the first time (due to cancellation). Though Ready Player One might do that too.
    I assume you are referring to the American TV show, which I never saw. I have not seen Matt Frewer perform as anything other that Max Headroom in anything that I can recall. My exposure to him came from Pepsi commercials, his occasional appearances on record albums, like the awful Roger Waters one, and from re-runs of the British video show which I saw on late night TV in the 80s.

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Farside View Post
    I have not seen Matt Frewer perform as anything other that Max Headroom in anything that I can recall.
    He's played long standing (at least a season) characters on Eerie, Indiana; Psi Factor, Chronicles of the Paranormal; Eureka; Supernatural; Falling Skies; Orphan Black; The Librarians; and 12 Monkeys.

And those are just the shows I've seen him in... his listing is twice that. And then he's almost been in a movie a year since 1983...

I know 12 Monkeys, but only as a movie. This whole Netflix thing is extremely new to me, and I have never watched much TV at all. For most of the 80s and early 90s, I either did not have a TV, or had a small b/w. I saw the British Max Headroom at a girlfriend's house. In the late 90s, I bought a TV to watch DVDs. Never had cable until I remarried a few years ago.

So yeah, I'm not really current.

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Farside View Post
    So yeah, I'm not really current.
    Duuuude... 'not really current' uis an understatement!

You've missed so many terrible tv shows...

• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123