Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio

Ignore User

Sieg Heil Mein Trumpenführer!

White Supremacist Propaganda Surges on Campus

Data show incidents more than tripled in 2017

History

White supremacists, particularly alt right groups, have been actively targeting U.S. college campuses since January 2016. The practice failed to get any real traction until the fall semester of 2016. Since then, propaganda efforts have increased dramatically.

The propaganda delivers a range of messages: it may promote a white supremacist group, or trumpet the urgent need to “save” the white race.” Frequently, the propaganda attacks minority groups, including Jews, Blacks, Muslims, non-white immigrants, and the LGBT community.

Some groups, including Identity Evropa (IE), use propaganda that avoids recognizable white supremacist imagery and language. For example, IE has used black and white images of classical sculptures, including Michelangelo’s David or Nicolas Coustou’s Julius Caesar. Other groups, including Atomwaffen Division, use blatantly violent and offensive imagery like blood-splattered swastikas.

These campaigns are designed to spread the white supremacist message, recruit followers, and garner attention. Many of the groups (particularly IE, Patriot Front, and Vanguard America) also photograph or livestream their campus activism for use in online propaganda.

Meanwhile, campus administrators must address the need to counter the hate groups’ messages while simultaneously protecting free speech.

Tell me again how Trump isn't enabling and dog-whistling and normalising Nazism in America. Please. I want to hear stupid people talk. I love the chirping sounds they make. So calming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio

Ignore User
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...92a_story.html

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/02/p...ion/index.html

Between these and the attacks on justice, Trump and Co. are setting the stage for a violent revolution. But you all keep living in your little bubbles, cucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.