Thread: Reactionary Shenanigans

Province
    The land between two rivers
    Oratio

Ignore User
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkai.../#3bf2fa4367f3

the donald agrees with the anita.

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Anything except common sense gun control and background checks huh?
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    Knoxville TN
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump
    "He's now president for life. President for life. No, he's great," Trump said. "And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll have to give that a shot some day."
    Somebody please, for the love of the republic, please shoot this fucker now. #thebulletcantcomesoonenough .

Province
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    Anything except common sense gun control and background checks huh?
    We have that you know, right? It's called the Bradley Act.
    I like hats.

Province
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoony View Post
    Somebody please, for the love of the republic, please shoot this fucker now. #thebulletcantcomesoonenough .
    Do you want a visit from the Secret Service, Spoony?
    I like hats.

Province
    The land between two rivers
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Lauren Southern is the sort of person who wants people stopped at the border and asked impertinent questions based on their religion.

So do you wanna guess how she reacted today when she tried to visit the UK and was stopped and asked impertinent questions based on her religion?

3 guesses and the first 2 don't count.

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by guyjin View Post
    So do you wanna guess how she reacted today when she tried to visit the UK and was stopped and asked impertinent questions based on her religion?
    I wouldn't even censor you.

Province
    Dayton
    Oratio

Ignore User
    It gets better, actually. She was denied entrance under the Terrorism Act of 2000 because of "prior distribution of racist materials" in Luton. She claims that the materials were flyers printed on rainbow backgrounds that said "Allah is Gay, Allah is Trans, Allah is Lesbian, Allah is Intersex, Allah is Feminist, Allah is Queer, Allah is All of Us," and the UK Home Office hasn't said otherwise.

Basically, she was denied entry for being a rabble-rouser.

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkhidu View Post
    It gets better, actually.
    Not sure if that's actually better... it just makes England look stupid. And England needs no help with that these days.
    I wouldn't even censor you.

Province
    Knoxville TN
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistwell View Post
    Do you want a visit from the Secret Service, Spoony?
    Any time wasted on me is time that could have been spent protecting the Cheeto, so I’m fine with it. I have neither the training or the arrogance to think I can outwit law enforcement necessary to carry out an assassination. What I’m doing is no different then Teddy Roosevelt’s opponents toasting, “Health to Lions.” when Teddy went out on Safari.

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    He's one tweetstorm and Big Mac away from a heart attack anyway. A bullet is not really needed.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    Knoxville TN
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    He's one tweetstorm and Big Mac away from a heart attack anyway. A bullet is not really needed.
    Truth be known that is the best possible outcome since no one would have to sit in a chair for saving the country.

• Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234