Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Random This Shit Is KEWL Thread

a figment of your imagination COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Palaralae's Avatar
    Province
    Northern Idaho
    Oratio

Ignore User
    That's silly. Everybody knows earthquakes are caused by either restless earth-dragons, or Loki's struggles against his bonds when he gets snake venom dripped on his face, not from the turning of the sphere of Fire.
    "I'll tell you something," he said, as if he had said nothing that day. "You're walking on gallows ground, and there's a rope around your neck and a raven-bird on each shoulder waiting for your eyes, and the gallows tree has deep roots, for it stretches from heaven to hell, and our world is only the branch from which the rope is swinging."

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I thought it was Posideon/Neptune getting pissy with people.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

a figment of your imagination COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Palaralae's Avatar
    Province
    Northern Idaho
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Dammit. Apocalypse delayed, AGAIN. Sigh.

Giant Asteroid Barrelled Through Earth's Atmosphere Back In December And Made Ginormous Esplodingness

Though I am highly amused that they call largeish asteroids "problems without passports".

"Papers, plees. Ve must haff your papers."
    Last edited by Palaralae; March 20th, 2019 at 04:57 AM.
    "I'll tell you something," he said, as if he had said nothing that day. "You're walking on gallows ground, and there's a rope around your neck and a raven-bird on each shoulder waiting for your eyes, and the gallows tree has deep roots, for it stretches from heaven to hell, and our world is only the branch from which the rope is swinging."

• Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234