Thread: The Russian Trump Thread

  1. #286
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    The Flow
    Oratio
    29,858

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarbonac View Post
    ..." who chose to live in Texas?
    Okay, I'll grant you that point. It really does his credibility no favors.



    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    Sheesh. nail bunny, do better next time! You know I hate agreeing with Ovi on anything!!!!!
    Setting you up to have to agree with Ovi is all the reward I need.



    Quote Originally Posted by Mistwell View Post
    Continuing to make this about the guy who made the recordings is a distraction.
    I bet he's backed by Russia. They're behind everything shady these days.
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

 

  • #287
    self admitted prolifer kirinke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio
    7,511

    Ignore User
    Setting you up to have to agree with Ovi is all the reward I need.
    Fucking evil asshole.

    And yes, I admit it, my initial reaction was based solely on the fact that it was Jame's Fucking O'Keefe and not really the content of the video. So, it's real. I hate admitting it, because it was produced by that horrid, evil man.
    Last edited by kirinke; June 30th, 2017 at 11:30 AM.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

    I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

    My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

  • #288
    cowabunga! Remathilis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Province
    Where the trees are the right height!
    Oratio
    4,674

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    Fucking evil asshole.

    And yes, I admit it, my initial reaction was based solely on the fact that it was Jame's Fucking O'Keefe and not really the content of the video. So, it's real. I hate admitting it, because it was produced by that horrid, evil man.
    Give nail bunny a break, he was bleeding badly from a face-lift when he wrote that.
    America. Fueled by Cancer.

  • #289
    That's Wacist! Mistwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oratio
    26,396

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Remathilis View Post
    Give nail bunny a break, he was bleeding badly from a face-lift when he wrote that.
    OK I laughed
    I like hats.

  • #290
    Friendly Coffee Kzach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio
    9,732

    Ignore User
    My god the level of stupid in here has risen dramatically since I took a brief hiatus from posting.

    It's like if a million people combined into one entity and that entity then blew it's own brains out and drooled in a chair on life support, that entity could still outwit people here.

    I think my work here is done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

  • #291
    Quote Originally Posted by Kzach View Post
    My god the level of stupid in here has risen dramatically since I took a brief hiatus from posting.
    You should take another one. At least a year this time. Things in here will be better when you get back. I promise.

  • #292
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxperson View Post
    You should take another one. At least a year this time. Things in here will be better when you get back. I promise.
    You have a plan for Yablo?

  • #293
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    The Flow
    Oratio
    29,858

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Devoid View Post
    You have a plan for Yablo?
    Obviously Kzach will take his sockpuppet when he goes.
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

  • #294
    That's Wacist! Mistwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oratio
    26,396

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kzach View Post
    My god the level of stupid in here has risen dramatically since I took a brief hiatus from posting.
    When did you do that? I hadn't noticed...
    I like hats.

  • #295
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    The Flow
    Oratio
    29,858

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistwell View Post
    When did you do that? I hadn't noticed...
    Can't rep Misty again so soon.
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

  • #296
    a figment of your imagination COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Palaralae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    Northern Idaho
    Oratio
    3,496

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    You shouldn't feed trolls.
    You say this as you respond to some sort of quote from Maxipad?
    "I'll tell you something," he said, as if he had said nothing that day. "You're walking on gallows ground, and there's a rope around your neck and a raven-bird on each shoulder waiting for your eyes, and the gallows tree has deep roots, for it stretches from heaven to hell, and our world is only the branch from which the rope is swinging."

  • #297
    self admitted prolifer kirinke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio
    7,511

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Palaralae View Post
    You say this as you respond to some sort of quote from Maxipad?
    You shouldn't feed Goblins either. They breed even faster than Trolls.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

    I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

    My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

  • #298
    Don't feed the gono either. That spreads like wild fire.
    Signature too big and pornographic. Next offense will be a ban.

  • #299
    Friendly Coffee Kzach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio
    9,732

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    Obviously Kzach will take his sockpuppet when he goes.
    I see you've latched on to yet another bit of stupid.

    Tell you what, ask Morrus to come and check the IP's.

    Dumb fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

  • #300
    Friendly Coffee Kzach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio
    9,732

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

  • Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •