Thread: The Russian Trump Thread

  1. #181
    self admitted prolifer kirinke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio
    7,639

    Ignore User
    Lol. You might be right. I know they're speculating on the probe part, since it is very vague. However, we know there are multiple probes going on and those probes are going to eventually wind their way up to Trump himself. Right now, I'm guessing it's probable going to be Sessions. My next guess is maybe Kushner.

    I also know that impeachment isn't going to happen anytime soon, if ever and even if Trump is impeached, that doesn't mean he'll get booted from the White House. Impeachment is just the process. In the meantime, I'm pretty happy that everyone is giving the orange baboon hell. At least the news articles are entertaining again.

    On the downside....
    Ye gods, somebody needs to take his Twitter account away.
    Last edited by kirinke; May 20th, 2017 at 07:27 PM.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

    I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

    My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

 

  • #182
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    The lack of actual facts in the article cut against your assertion that it can be fact checked.
    Oh please. Facts didn't matter when the Clinton emails came out. You still accused her of evilism even if the emails proved there was nothing wrong going on. So, just admit your stance on Trump is based on a positive bias towards Republicans and stop with the bullshit arguments.
    Signature too big and pornographic. Next offense will be a ban.

  • #183
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxperson View Post
    A lot of that fuel came from those on the left that convinced the Alt Right that Trump is the second coming of Hitler through their reckless rhetoric.
    So neonazis were convinced Trump was racist not because of his racist rhetoric and policies, but because people on the left called him racist?

    Congrats! You are the day's biggest moron!
    Signature too big and pornographic. Next offense will be a ban.

  • #184
    Friendly Coffee Kzach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio
    9,732

    Ignore User
    How many connections, how many questionable actions, how many blunders does Trump have to make before defending and excusing him and all who surround him and influence him, becomes treason?

    Because if you say you're intelligent and if you say you take all information and factors into account, then you cannot support him as president without being a traitor to everything America is supposed to stand for.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...20a_story.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

  • #185
    That's Wacist! Mistwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oratio
    26,408

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kzach View Post
    How many connections, how many questionable actions, how many blunders does Trump have to make before defending and excusing him and all who surround him and influence him, becomes treason?
    You're saying people who speak in favor of Trump are committing treason?

    Nasty little fascist man, that's not America.

    Because if you say you're intelligent and if you say you take all information and factors into account, then you cannot support him as president without being a traitor to everything America is supposed to stand for.
    Agree with you or else that makes you a traitor? What are you going to do when the prisons won't hold nearly half the nation? Camps? You know, you're a lot of things, but I never pictured you as that.
    Last edited by Mistwell; May 27th, 2017 at 12:06 AM.
    I like hats.

  • #186
    Friendly Coffee Kzach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio
    9,732

    Ignore User
    Russia is your friend. All trust and faith in Mother Russia.

    Hail Putin.

    https://theintercept.com/2017/06/05/...2016-election/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

  • #187
    The obvious Ovi-Misty rebuttal: "Yeah, but that doesn't prove Russia influenced the results of the vote."
    Signature too big and pornographic. Next offense will be a ban.

  • #188
    Friendly Coffee Kzach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio
    9,732

    Ignore User
    Hah! Firms like these guys only reject such a high profile client for one reason and one reason only: they know he's fucked.

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/four-top-...122423972.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

  • #189
    got a giant beard jdrakeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Province
    Colorado Springs
    Oratio
    7,456

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kzach View Post
    Hah! Firms like these guys only reject such a high profile client for one reason and one reason only: they know he's fucked.

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/four-top-...122423972.html
    Two reasons: Won't take direction from attorneys.
    If you're going to be an asshole, commit. Don't piss on me and tell me that it's raining.

  • #190
    Even moreobstruction of justice! https://www.axios.com/the-3-big-trum...435235624.html

    "Three big stories broke Tuesday night, all concerning President Trump and the Russia probe:

    President Trump asked his top intelligence official, Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats, to push the FBI probe away from Michael Flynn, according to the Washington Post, which reports that following a March meeting, "Trump asked everyone to leave the room except for Coats and CIA Director Mike Pompeo... then started complaining about the FBI investigation and Comey's handling of it." Read more.


    Comey told Attorney General Jeff Sessions in February he did not want to be alone with President Trump because it was Sessions' role to protect the FBI from White House influence, current and former law enforcement officials told the NY Times. Read more.


    Attorney General Jeff Sessions offered to resign as tensions with Trump rose over his decision to recuse himself from the Russia probe, ABC News reports. Read more."
    Signature too big and pornographic. Next offense will be a ban.

  • #191
    Friendly Coffee Kzach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio
    9,732

    Ignore User
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...644_story.html

    I can't seem to face up to the facts
    I'm tense and nervous and I can't relax
    I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire
    Don't touch me I'm a real live wire


    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

  • #192
    Friendly Coffee Kzach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio
    9,732

    Ignore User
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1962AU

    They limited his power because they know that he's a traitor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

  • #193
    Pony Up! Ovinomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio
    28,157

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kzach View Post
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1962AU

    They limited his power because they know that he's a traitor.
    No, they did it because Obama overrode sanctions passed by Congress a coyote of times and Congress promised to limit that in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

  • #194
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    The Flow
    Oratio
    30,170

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    ... passed by Congress a coyote of times and Congress ... Congress a coyote of times...
    a coyote of... coyote...
    Okay, I think your spell checker is now trolling you.
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

  • #195
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    Okay, I think your spell checker is now trolling you.


    If it's coyotes, it's probably actually trolling Guyjin.

    Which is even weirder.

    Dark the stars and dark the moon
    Hush the night and the morning loon
    Tell the horses and beat on your drum
    Gone their master, gone their son.

    Dark the oceans, dark the sky
    Hush the whales and the ocean tide
    Tell the salt marsh and beat on your drum
    Gone their master, gone their son.


  • Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •