Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213

Thread: The Russian Trump Thread

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Lol. You might be right. I know they're speculating on the probe part, since it is very vague. However, we know there are multiple probes going on and those probes are going to eventually wind their way up to Trump himself. Right now, I'm guessing it's probable going to be Sessions. My next guess is maybe Kushner.

I also know that impeachment isn't going to happen anytime soon, if ever and even if Trump is impeached, that doesn't mean he'll get booted from the White House. Impeachment is just the process. In the meantime, I'm pretty happy that everyone is giving the orange baboon hell. At least the news articles are entertaining again.

On the downside....
    Ye gods, somebody needs to take his Twitter account away.
    Last edited by kirinke; May 20th, 2017 at 07:27 PM.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    The lack of actual facts in the article cut against your assertion that it can be fact checked.
    Oh please. Facts didn't matter when the Clinton emails came out. You still accused her of evilism even if the emails proved there was nothing wrong going on. So, just admit your stance on Trump is based on a positive bias towards Republicans and stop with the bullshit arguments.
    I am not Gary Busey.

Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxperson View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    A lot of that fuel came from those on the left that convinced the Alt Right that Trump is the second coming of Hitler through their reckless rhetoric.
    So neonazis were convinced Trump was racist not because of his racist rhetoric and policies, but because people on the left called him racist?

Congrats! You are the day's biggest moron!
    I am not Gary Busey.

• Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213