Melbourne
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User

ENW's demise is nigh!

https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums

Yay! Finally! Bring out yer dead, bring out yer dead!
    "Cunt. A word that sounds like a tennis ball hitting a racket in the sweet spot." ~ shiningbrow

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Yet you're still here.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Yet you're still here.
    Only to cause as much pain and suffering as I can and watch everything burn to the ground.
    "Cunt. A word that sounds like a tennis ball hitting a racket in the sweet spot." ~ shiningbrow

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kzach View Post
    ENW's demise is nigh!
    "We will have so much winning if I get elected that you may get bored with winning. Believe me. - Trump

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    Hope springs eternal. I wonder if he realizes that most of us are crotchety farts who have been chatting with each other for more than ten years in some cases and see no reason to stop? Same thing with gaming. People only move to other gaming forums if they have to.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    Where the trees are the right height!
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    Hope springs eternal. I wonder if he realizes that most of us are crotchety farts who have been chatting with each other for more than ten years in some cases and see no reason to stop? Same thing with gaming. People only move to other gaming forums if they have to.
    Maybe some of those Wizard forum rejects can take thier Warlord threads over there and quit cluttering enworld with them.
    America. Fueled by Cancer.

Province
    Mason Dixie Line
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Another forums for WOTC to shut down in a few years when they realize that managing a Forum is "hard"
    Failed RPG Writer.

Province
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by leopold View Post
    Another forums for WOTC to shut down in a few years when they realize that managing a Forum is "hard"
    I'll give them credit; curse has been handling gaming forums for a while. I mean, if they can run MTGSalvation, they can handle this.

Province
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Remathilis View Post
    Maybe some of those Wizard forum rejects can take thier Warlord threads over there and quit cluttering enworld with them.
    Amen to that!

Seriously, I think you could graph the number of Warlord threads versus my interest in reading the EN World and show a very nice directly proportional interest dive relative to quantity of Warlord threads. I don't know why Morrus or his peeps don't react when a very obvious intentional "push" is being made by a small core of fanatics to "communicate a topic to WOTC by starting threads about that topic". That's not the purpose of his boards, it's not an effective means of communicating with WOTC, and it's bloody obvious when some guys try it anyway.
    I like hats.

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    I'll give them credit; curse has been handling gaming forums for a while. I mean, if they can run MTGSalvation, they can handle this.
    I'm pretty sure they also run the Minecraft forums like a well oiled machine and Minecrafters are some bitter, vitriolic, entitlement, assholes.
    "We will have so much winning if I get elected that you may get bored with winning. Believe me. - Trump

Province
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    I'm pretty sure they also run the Minecraft forums like a well oiled machine and Minecrafters are some bitter, vitriolic, entitlement, assholes.
    Probably. I'm only familiar with MTGS, so I went with that. Moral of the tale is they aren't fly-by-night.

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Probably. I'm only familiar with MTGS, so I went with that. Moral of the tale is they aren't fly-by-night.
    Yeah... but they aren't running D&DBeyond... so unless your point is "NO leo, running a gaming forum isn't hard, like Curse can do it" not sure where you're going?

Nevermind. 5 second giggle search revealed that yes, Curse is somehow in the mix. How exactly I'm not sure, but "they're partners" with WOTC in this whole D&DBeyond thing so...

Yeah, I agree with Remy. If anyone can pull the wings off the shithole entitled D&D gamer fairies, it's Curse.

Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by leopold View Post
    WotC aren't running it, dumbass.

Nevermind. 5 second giggle search revealed that yes, Curse is somehow in the mix. How exactly I'm not sure, but "they're partners" with WOTC in this whole D&DBeyond thing so...
    Christ, it's like dealing with five year olds who are mentally challenged and autistic.

Curse, like Fantasy Grounds and Roll 20, got a license from WotC to make apps for the web and mobile devices. The app is meant as a table top and character tracking/building and DM aid. The forums are merely an extension of that. It is entirely run by and developed by Curse. The only interaction between Curse and WotC is to ensure that shit is legal and, possibly, some level of special treatment/arrangement for content.

Eventually they will sell add-on material, like the entire PHB contents for the Compendium, or piecemeal bits like all the fighter sub-classes so that you, as a player, don't have to buy the entire PHB if you want to build and track your fighter character.

Seriously, how is any of this hard to find out? It's all on the site I linked. It's like you're all incapable of reading an article and base all your opinions off of the headline.

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    It's all on the site I linked.
    Maybe buried in a secondary link, but that page you linked to says nothing about Curse anywhere on it, shitlips.

In fact hitting register or signin asks if I want to log in with my Twitch account, not my Curse account, which was my first sign that "No, I really don't want to".

Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Maybe buried in a secondary link, but that page you linked to says nothing about Curse anywhere on it, shitlips.
    OHNOES! NAIL BUNNY HAD TO HIT MORE THAN ONE BUTTON ON A WEBSITE SO AS NOT TO BE AN UNINFORMED DICKMOUTH!

So, so, so sorry for not providing 100% of the information conveniently at your beck and call, master.

This is why you're so lazy, fat and stupid.

• Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast