Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Your Ignore List

Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    I never got that impression from him. Sympathetic, yeah, but I never saw him rah-rahing them.

:spittake:

I'm not saying you're wrong... but that guy made it on your list for that and I didn't I find hilarious.
    Quoting this in case jdrakeh just forget to mention him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanor View Post
    OK..that's funny...you probably couldn't find a much nicer person on this board than guyjin...
    You're probably right.

Dickhead.

Mustrum "I'd apologize, but it's better to let a friend go than a joke" Ridcully

Province
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadras View Post
    I had Yablo on my ignore list pretty much for the constant noise and just general trolling. Against my better judgement I removed him.
    So no one currently on my ignore list.
    I removed him for a short while, to congratulate him on having a baby, but then put him back on when he reminded me how horrible a human being he is. But there is still hope, if he ever bothers to actually apologize for impersonating a child molester and doing actual damage to that child molesters ex-wife.

As for someone putting Guyjin on their ignore list? Completely asinine. Guyjin is one of the good guys.
    I like hats.

Province
    Michigan
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I've bounced back and forth on yablo. I find that removing yablo from a thread doesn't really do much to change to pace or flow of said thread, but leaving him in elevates the belligerence and abuse significantly.
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. - Douglas Adams

Province
    Funkytown
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Just checked: Ovinomancer for being such a dick and a few people from Kays who royally pissed me off/harassed me to the point where I left the site. And, let's see, one person who sent me a PM in the guise of spam, but they've not been on here for years.

Ovi is subject to revision, but the rest are permanent. I like Ovi, but he crossed the line a while back so he's on time out until I feel the urge to see his posts again.
    "When the subway jerks, it's the fixed stars that throw you down."

Province
    Colorado Springs
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I'm not saying you're wrong... but that guy made it on your list for that and I didn't I find hilarious.
    You might be sympathetic to GamerGate, but I've never seen you throw virtual tantrums and play the "I'm the real victim here!" card like guyjin does. He's the worst part of GamerGate - the "what about the mens!" crybaby asshole and he regularly argues on behalf of that same element in the GamerGate thread (or did before I IL'd him). You might actually be concerned about ethics in video game journalism (although I don't buy for a minute that GamerGate is about that). Him? He's just interested in playing the victim for attention.
    Last edited by jdrakeh; February 14th, 2017 at 10:17 PM.
    If you're going to be an asshole, commit. Don't piss on me and tell me that it's raining.

Province
    Colorado Springs
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I never got that impression from him. Sympathetic, yeah, but I never saw him rah-rahing them.
    I ignored him here more for his behavior elsewhere. He's written a lot of stuff in support of MRA types and truly made some despicable business moves to cash in on bigotry. I'm 100% certain it was a series of calculated moves to build rep as an edge lord for the purposes of financial gain, but it absolutely killed my desire to see anything he writes.
    Last edited by jdrakeh; February 14th, 2017 at 10:17 PM.
    If you're going to be an asshole, commit. Don't piss on me and tell me that it's raining.

Province
    Humble (Houston), TX
    Oratio

Ignore User
    A dozen or so spammers from the recent spam shitstorm. No one else.

EDIT: although I have avoided the Senate for the most part in the last month or so. That means I read about 5 posts/day here now.
    you suddenly see a light, behind it is a glow, too bright to see, it comes toward you and part of it breaks off, and hits the ground near you, All magic and magic items cease to function and you all take 50 million divine damage ignoring damage reduction and immunities. Also you area all disintegrated.

Province
    Aurora, IL
    Oratio

Ignore User
    ThreeCatNazi (for several years now) and most recently MaxiPad.

Both for obvious reasons.
    Trump is just Putin's little bitch.

Just Maxipad on mine. Though I do take him out for a minute or so to negrape him, from time to time.

Yablo teeters on the brink sometimes, but he very occasionally says something interesting, and I was rather amused by the interaction between he and RSM.

Dark the stars and dark the moon
    Hush the night and the morning loon
    Tell the horses and beat on your drum
    Gone their master, gone their son.

Dark the oceans, dark the sky
    Hush the whales and the ocean tide
    Tell the salt marsh and beat on your drum

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Palaralae View Post
    Just Maxipad on mine. Though I do take him out for a minute or so to negrape him, from time to time.

Yablo teeters on the brink sometimes, but he very occasionally says something interesting, and I was rather amused by the interaction between he and RSM.
    That epic smackdown was about the only reason to read anything by Yablo.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    That epic smackdown was about the only reason to read anything by Yablo.

It was like a cross between homicidal glares, snarled threats and intense, dark flirtation. 8/10, would read again.

Dark the stars and dark the moon
    Hush the night and the morning loon
    Tell the horses and beat on your drum

Dark the oceans, dark the sky
    Hush the whales and the ocean tide
    Tell the salt marsh and beat on your drum

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by jdrakeh View Post
    I ignored him here more for his behavior elsewhere.
    Oh yeah... now that you mention it, there is a reason I don't often read his blog or watch his videos anymore.
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    My ignore list is composed of spammers right now. I'll occasionally put Ovi on when he's being more of a ass-stain then usual, but other than that, my list is pretty slim.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    The Rose City, Pacific NW USA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I have none of you on ignore, so let me quote Yablo's posts for everyone.

Hmmm... it didn't work. Maybe God is trying to tell me something.
    "d00d,
    most people are idiots"
    --diaglo

I just ignore people the old fashioned way. I've been tempted a couple times but have not actually put anyone on my ignore list.

• Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast