Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pop Up blockers and video ad blockers, which are good?

Province
    US
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    I can now fill my tab bar up with different pages, without maxing out the RAM. When before, using IE, it'd freeze on 2.

I like firefox.
    I use chrome and I have about.. 20 tabs open.

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Bleh. I never realized how much IE sucked.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    US
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Actually it's more like 40. Yeah I know I should just bookmark some of them.

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I have mine saved in different files. You should see my portrait folder I use for characters. It's separated out by character concept type (electrical controllers, earth elementalists etc and such like. I'm such a geek.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldorian View Post
    I use chrome and I have about.. 20 tabs open.
    I open every thread in this forum that I want to read and then close the tabs as I go. I also simultaneously open roughly 30 tabs worth of comics every morning and do the same with them (but in that case it does take a few minutes for them all to finish loading).

I also use chrome.
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Lol. I can do that now.

Well, I made the next step. I unpinned IE from my menu bar and pinned Firefox in it's place.

Province
    Aurora, IL
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I still use Microsoft Edge.

One Netflix tab and nothing else.

But I still use it.

Chrome is superior to Firefox.
    Trump is just Putin's little bitch.

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyxox View Post
    Chrome is superior to Firefox.
    For most things yes. But there is one thing Firefox does that Chrome does not, and that's run Java.
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I'm just happen to love the fact that Firefox doesn't freeze every freaking five minutes if you're lucky. Or show blank pages like IE did. IE fucking sucks.

Province
    Vienna
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Chrome uses lots of memory for every tab you have open. My standard browser is Firefox. I use Chrome only on pages where Firefox doesn't work well with the settings I use for it (adblock, partial noscript, etc.).

In the end, it's no big deal to use both. IE is just dead.

• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123