Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Weird Stuff for Lunch

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    I think I ate some bad, bad salad yesterday. Damnit. It's not agreeing with me at all today.
    Last edited by kirinke; March 8th, 2017 at 12:16 PM.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Today, I slow cooked a pork tenderloin in pina colada/coconut cream sauce paired with coleslaw. It was wonderful.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    Funkytown
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Reheating my thai based green bean tofu curry over basmati rice.
    "When the subway jerks, it's the fixed stars that throw you down."

Province
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    I cooked up some boneless pork chops on Sunday. I first marinated them in soft apple cider for 8 or so hours, then patted them dry and dusted them with Chupracabra Creole Seasoning, fresh thyme and scallions. Popped them in the oven at 350 until nicely roasted. Today, I took some of the leftovers, sliced them thin and put them on a sandwich. YUM!

You can use hard apple cider as well, I just wanted to try the soft cider.

It was excellent.

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Finished off the corned beef and cabbage from a few days ago with ramen noodles. Very tasty.
    "We will have so much winning if I get elected that you may get bored with winning. Believe me. - Trump

• Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345