Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by imperialus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    So what's it gonna be today folks.

1) Non-story that doesn't matter because nothing happened, please move along sir.

2) Fake news

3) But her E-MAILS REEEEEEeeee!

https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/545738/

TLDR: Trumpismo Jr.'s back and forth with Wikileaks.
    1? Did something happen? Those emails have zero bad behavior in them outside of a bit of fumbling social engineering on wikileaks' part. If you think otherwise and have more that 'wikileak is, like, bad and like, Russia!' please, by all means, share.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    I think ovi's right.

Province
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Well if nothing else it's the second time Jr. has shown a rather impolitic interest in finding damaging information on team blue without a whole lot of regard as to the source.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by imperialus View Post
    Well if nothing else it's the second time Jr. has shown a rather impolitic interest in finding damaging information on team blue without a whole lot of regard as to the source.
    Okay. Is that illegal? Even unethical? Seems like a lot of ignoring how this works just to get the guy you don't like. I doing like him either, butt there needs to be actual wrongdoing and not just, "but, but, but, he talked to Wikileaks/a Russian/the boigeymsn!!1!"

Actually, that last would be bad.
    I think ovi's right.

Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Junior's involvement with Russia and WikiLeaks tells me he'll face accusations at some point and daddy will pardon him.
    I am not Gary Busey.

Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    Okay. Is that illegal? Even unethical? Seems like a lot of ignoring how this works just to get the guy you don't like. I doing like him either, butt there needs to be actual wrongdoing and not just, "but, but, but, he talked to Wikileaks/a Russian/the boigeymsn!!1!"

A boigy MSN would the end of the world as we know it.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMaxperson View Post
    A boigy MSN would the end of the world as we know it.
    Yeah, that one's fun. Boogyman was the intent.
    I think ovi's right.

Aaaahh, shuutup! Kid Charlemagne's Avatar
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    I think your autocorrect has gained sentience and is now fucking with you. If it starts rewriting your posts in bad haiku, we'll know for sure.

Re: Donald Jr and Wikileaks, it does seems like much ado about little, but the thing that keeps it from being nothing is that Wikileaks is believed to have gotten the DNC hacked materials from Russia, probably via an intermediary. Coordination with Wikileaks can be construed as a step in possible coordination with Russia. Admittedly very slim from what we have here, but the Trump campaign has a very strong history of only revealing things after they get made public elsewhere, so I am not convinced that there might not be more here than what we've seen (some offline cooperation perhaps, or phone calls, etc. Anything more secure than Twitter DM's. Like say, carrier pigeon.)
    We've always been at war with Eastasia.
    If other people's pain didn't amuse me, I wouldn't be a GM. -barsoomcore

Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Charlemagne View Post
    I think your autocorrect has gained sentience and is now fucking with you. If it starts rewriting your posts in bad haiku, we'll know for sure.

Re: Donald Jr and Wikileaks, it does seems like much ado about little, but the thing that keeps it from being nothing is that Wikileaks is believed to have gotten the DNC hacked materials from Russia, probably via an intermediary. Coordination with Wikileaks can be construed as a step in possible coordination with Russia. Admittedly very slim from what we have here, but the Trump campaign has a very strong history of only revealing things after they get made public elsewhere, so I am not convinced that there might not be more here than what we've seen (some offline cooperation perhaps, or phone calls, etc. Anything more secure than Twitter DM's. Like say, carrier pigeon.)
    Getting it through Wikileaks was merely a means of "laundering" the evidence in order to protect the scum-in-chief.
    If you ever have to argue climate science with an idiot:

"And the nations were enraged, and Your wrath came, and the time came for the dead to be judged, and the time to reward Your bond-servants the prophets and the saints and those who fear Your name, the small and the great, and to destroy those who destroy the earth."
    ~ Revelations 11:18.

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post

Wikileaks and the babau aren't illegal. A russian, maybe, if that critter was working for the russian government. Lying about it under oath is certainly illegal. For the most part, what makes it illegal is who the critter was working for at the time of the talky-talky and the lying under oath about it. At least, that's my understanding of it.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    It is a Mystery.
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Remathilis View Post
    Another broken promise...

"1 out of 3 Trump supporters is as stupid as the other 2"

• Page 144 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4494125126127128129130131132133134135136137138139140141142143144