Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyOne View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I liked it enough. The expectations I think for most people were too hard to live up to on the second season. I saw it as a completely different piece of pulp genre, that was probably more disjointed than the first season probably because there was more than one director. I really liked the Colin Farell arc.
    Agreed.

In fact I generally don't like Colin Farrel much and have hated everything Vince Vaughn has ever done... but...

Fuck, they blew my mind in this show. If season one wasn't so fucking incredible and over-the-top awesome, season two would be my favorite. As it is, it has to come in second. But that's like saying the best blowjob you ever had comes in second to the best sex you've had, season two is just that fucking stellar.

In fact I'll say it: Harrelson was the only actor among them I thought was worth his salt before this series. But now? I want to see what Vaughn, McConaughey, and Farrel do next in serious roles. Every one in this show did a phenomenal fucking job.
    Hop on in, this rabbit hole is deep.

Fascinating COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Mustrum_Ridcully's Avatar
    Province
    Oldenburg
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    Agreed.

In fact I generally don't like Colin Farrel much and have hated everything Vince Vaughn has ever done... but...

Fuck, they blew my mind in this show. If season one wasn't so fucking incredible and over-the-top awesome, season two would be my favorite. As it is, it has to come in second. But that's like saying the best blowjob you ever had comes in second to the best sex you've had, season two is just that fucking stellar.

In fact I'll say it: Harrelson was the only actor among them I thought was worth his salt before this series. But now? I want to see what Vaughn, McConaughey, and Farrel do next in serious roles. Every one in this show did a phenomenal fucking job.
    I agree - Season 2 was not as good as Season 1, but the acting in both was so wonderful.
    Plus I loved the Season 2 musical choices. (And both seasons theme songs were great.)

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustrum_Ridcully View Post
    I agree - Season 2 was not as good as Season 1, but the acting in both was so wonderful.
    Plus I loved the Season 2 musical choices. (And both seasons theme songs were great.)
    I prefer season one's music overall (a bunch of it is in my standard play mix) but the second season's opener song blows it all away.

Which reminds me, I still need to pick up season two's cd.
    Hop on in, this rabbit hole is deep.

Fascinating COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Mustrum_Ridcully's Avatar
    Province
    Oldenburg
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    I prefer season one's music overall (a bunch of it is in my standard play mix) but the second season's opener song blows it all away.

Which reminds me, I still need to pick up season two's cd.
    I do not remember the Season 1 music particularly, but I remember that Season 2 highlighted the music more due to the bar scenes.

Maybe I just need to rewatch it or get the sound track or something.

• Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112