Thread: The Coming Rule of Trump

  1. #556
    Maxperson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Oratio
    989
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    vCash
    500

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoony View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    the president elect sounds more like Kim Jong Un than a dignified statesmen right?
    Stupid shit like this is why so many liberals just get ignored. He says stupid shit, much like you do, but he's not even remotely close to Kim Jong Un, and in fact does sound much more like a dignified statesman.

    When the bus driver is hurtling along narrow city streets at 100 MPH wearing a blindfold that is not the time to be calm.
    Which is why you should probably take it off now.

 

  • #557
    Maxperson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Oratio
    989
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    vCash
    500

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Yablo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Yet. They've existed for only 70 years and two were dropped on an enemy state. Nukes can be used without making the war a "nuclear war", my little derpiny.
    LOL Moron, they were used once and the horror of it was so great that they've never been used again. They were also used when nobody else could throw any back. If a state tried to do that now, they be toasted by responsive nukes(by states who had them, even if the victim didn't), which would in fact be nuclear war. At this point there's no way to use them without destroying the world, and nobody in charge of any country wants the world destroyed.

  • #558
    Yablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Oratio
    2,104
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    vCash
    500

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxperson View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    LOL Moron, they were used once and the horror of it was so great that they've never been used again.
    Yet. Memories fade. People grow up without being exposed to certain thing. Others just do not care. Others are sadists...

    They were also used when nobody else could throw any back.
    That doesn't mean it will stop everyone from using nukes.

    The problem with your reasoning, and I'll try to point it out as clearly as I can, is that you're saying something can't happened because it never has happened. It is a bit like saying Joe could not have killed his wife because he never killed anyone before. See where I'm going? Just because there hasn't been a nuclear war so far, doesn't mean it is impossible for one to happen. Heck, nukes have been used before. It can happen again today. Or tomorrow*.

    If a state tried to do that now, they be toasted by responsive nukes(by states who had them, even if the victim didn't), which would in fact be nuclear war.
    Which nukes would Japan use on the US if the US nuked Japan again? What if the US nuked Saudi Arabia? Which nukes would it use? If the US nuked Germany, which nukes would the Germans use? Not all states have nukes to respond with, derpy.

    At this point there's no way to use them without destroying the world, and nobody in charge of any country wants the world destroyed.
    So, you'd be ok with Iran getting nukes? Cause you just said Iran's leaders do not want a nuclear war that could destroy the world.

    But more on point, there might be people who do not care about a destroyed world or prefere to die trying to win than to live as someone who was defeated. Nihilism is real.
    I am not Gary Busey.

  • #559
    Maxperson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Oratio
    989
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    vCash
    500

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Yablo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Which nukes would Japan use on the US if the US nuked Japan again? What if the US nuked Saudi Arabia? Which nukes would it use? If the US nuked Germany, which nukes would the Germans use? Not all states have nukes to respond with, derpy.
    Wow. Yer a reeding jeenyus. Try it again, fuckwad. I'll bold it for you this time.

    If a state tried to do that now, they be toasted by responsive nukes(by states who had them, even if the victim didn't), which would in fact be nuclear war.

    China would nuke the U.S. if we nuked Japan. Someone else would nuke us if we hit Germany, most likely Russia. The world would end.

  • #560
    Yablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Oratio
    2,104
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    vCash
    500

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxperson View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Wow. Yer a reeding jeenyus. Try it again, fuckwad. I'll bold it for you this time.

    If a state tried to do that now, they be toasted by responsive nukes(by states who had them, even if the victim didn't), which would in fact be nuclear war.
    Your own previous reasoning contradicts what you just said. Remember, you just said this:

    At this point there's no way to use them without destroying the world, and nobody in charge of any country wants the world destroyed.


    China would nuke the U.S. if we nuked Japan.
    Why embark in a nuclear war that will destroy the world when only Japan suffered a nuke? You said yourself China's leaders do not want a nuclear war. Why destroy the world for another nation? And Japan is an old rival of China. Why would China basically kill itself over Japan? Or Germany? Or Saudi Arabia? According to you that is not what its leaders want.

    Someone else would nuke us if we hit Germany, most likely Russia. The world would end.
    Again, why risk world destruction when only Germany is destroyed? You said yourself that leaders do not wants to destroy he world.

    Can't you post without constantly contradicting yourself?

    Also, you've avoided talking about you being ok with Iran having nukes since its leaders do not want to destroy the world.

    And you haven't delt with the central problem of your reasoning. Maybe I wasn't clear. Tell me what you do not understand from this quote.
    The problem with your reasoning, and I'll try to point it out as clearly as I can, is that you're saying something can't happened because it has never happened before. It is a bit like saying Joe couldn't have killed his wife because he never killed anyone before. See where I'm going with this? Just because there hasn't been a nuclear war so far, doesn't mean it's impossible for one to happen. Heck, nukes have been used before. It can happen again today. Or tomorrow.
    I am not Gary Busey.

  • #561
    Maxperson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Oratio
    989
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    vCash
    500

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Yablo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Why embark in a nuclear war that will destroy the world when only Japan suffered a nuke? You said yourself China's leaders do not want a nuclear war. Why destroy the world for another nation? And Japan is an old rival of China. Why would China basically kill itself over Japan? Or Germany? Or Saudi Arabia? According to you that is not what its leaders want.
    1) the nuclear fallout that would hit China. Japan is right next door. 2) Launching a nuke towards Japan would ALSO be towards China and China would respond with its own. They aren't going to wait to launch until the nukes get close enough that they can tell it isn't going to hit them. They're going to launch much sooner in order to get them all out towards us.

    Can't you post without constantly contradicting yourself?
    There have been no contradictions, Dumbass. You just have comprehension issues.

    Also, you've avoided talking about you being ok with Iran having nukes since its leaders do not want to destroy the world.
    You already know that I've carved out an exception for radical terrorists. Lay off the bath salts.

    And you haven't delt with the central problem of your reasoning. Maybe I wasn't clear. Tell me what you do not understand from this quote.
    I understand it. It just doesn't apply. You just fail to understand why it doesn't apply due to your comprehension deficiency.

  • #562
    Yablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Oratio
    2,104
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    vCash
    500

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxperson View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    1) the nuclear fallout that would hit China. Japan is right next door.
    Not necessarely, dispersion of fallout is more complicated than that. And fallout isn't the equivalent of world destruction. Heck, fallout is more desirable if you have to chose between the two. And you said leaders do not want to destroy the world. Your own argument defeats your reasoning.

    2) Launching a nuke towards Japan would ALSO be towards China and China would respond with its own.
    Derp.

    They aren't going to wait to launch until the nukes get close enough that they can tell it isn't going to hit them.
    You do know that nukes can be launched stealthily from submarines and bombers without threatening China, right? You're like Trump and do not know what a nuclear triad is. Here is a clue: it ain't a sex thing.

    There have been no contradictions, Dumbass. You just have comprehension issues.
    Nah, your just dumb. You say world leaders do not want world detruction and then say they'll destroy the world. Derp.

    You already know that I've carved out an exception for radical terrorists. Lay off the bath salts.
    Yes, so that doesn't exclude Iran from having nukes. And according to you its leaders do not want to destroy the world cause the leaders of countries do not want that.

    I understand it. It just doesn't apply.
    Of course. Logic doesn't apply to your reasonings or your reality. Your whole argument is that something can never happen because it hasn't happened yet. That is a hell of a herp derp. Obviously, you can't see how derpy it is to think that.
    I am not Gary Busey.

  • #563
    Maxperson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Oratio
    989
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    vCash
    500

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Yablo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Not necessarely, dispersion of fallout is more complicated than that. And fallout isn't the equivalent of world destruction. Heck, fallout is more desirable if you have to chose between the two. And you said leaders do not want to destroy the world. Your own argument defeats your reasoning.

    Derp.

    You do know that nukes can be launched stealthily from submarines and bombers without threatening China, right? You're like Trump and do not know what a nuclear triad is. Here is a clue: it ain't a sex thing.

    Nah, your just dumb. You say world leaders do not want world detruction and then say they'll destroy the world. Derp.

    Yes, so that doesn't exclude Iran from having nukes. And according to you its leaders do not want to destroy the world cause the leaders of countries do not want that.

    Of course. Logic doesn't apply to your reasonings or your reality. Your whole argument is that something can never happen because it hasn't happened yet. That is a hell of a herp derp. Obviously, you can't see how derpy it is to think that.
    Do you have any idea how stupid you sound?

    Goldo: Words can cause a nuclear war, but launching actual nukes? Nah, that won't do it.

  • #564
    Yablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Oratio
    2,104
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    vCash
    500

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxperson View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Do you have any idea how stupid you sound?

    Goldo: Words can cause a nuclear war, but launching actual nukes? Nah, that won't do it.
    It is your reasoning and arguments that I'm using, derpy. To show how stupid they are. That you find them stupid is hillarious. You're the one who is saying world leaders do not want nuclear war. I'm the one saying a nuclear war is possible.

    Have you already forgotten or is this all too confusing for you, champ?
    I am not Gary Busey.

  • #565
    Pony Up! Ovinomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio
    27,146
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    vCash
    500

    Ignore User
    Can't you guys do this over at that other board?
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

  • #566
    That's Wacist! Mistwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oratio
    25,520
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    vCash
    500

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoony View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Misty, do you understand how utterly foolish you sound when you try to argue everything is fine when the president elect
    I didn't argue "everything is fine". I argued "it's not the end of the world". You see there is a massive gulf of difference between, "everything is not peachy keen" and "we're all gonna die", right?

    When the bus driver is hurtling along narrow city streets at 100 MPH wearing a blindfold that is not the time to be calm.
    That's the thing though...that's not what is happening. The bus is late, it's missing some stops, the people on the bus are loud and annoying, and their is some sick kid crying in the back annoying other passengers. But otherwise the bus is gonna still get you to your destination, without crashing into anything. You're just panicking like a fucking drama queen. Which isn't new...but it is getting old.

    I mean Spoony will you take any personal responsibility for this shit when nothing on the level you're talking about happens during the Trump administration? Or will you just forget about it to move on to the next manufactured crises?
    I like hats.

  • #567
    Yablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Oratio
    2,104
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    vCash
    500

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Can't you guys do this over at that other board?
    Max left angry cause he thought he was banned when it was the board that was down a for a few days.
    I am not Gary Busey.

  • #568
    cowabunga! Remathilis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Province
    Where the trees are the right height!
    Oratio
    4,390
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    vCash
    500

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Yablo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Max left angry cause he thought he was banned when it was the board that was down a for a few days.
    Note to mods: take the board down for a few days. Blame the spammers if you must.

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    America. Fueled by Cancer.

  • #569
    %0 correct Scarbonac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    It is a Mystery.
    Oratio
    4,374
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    vCash
    500

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Yablo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Max left angry cause he thought he was banned when it was the board that was down a for a few days.
    That will never not be funny.

    Quote Originally Posted by Remathilis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Note to mods: take the board down for a few days. Blame the spammers if you must.
    "Must spread some Dignitas around, yadda yadda yadda".

    Someone help a brother out?
    Any plan where you lose your hat is a bad plan.
    When policemen break the law, then there isn't any law — just a fight for survival.
    That man learns nothing from the lessons of history is the only lesson history has to teach.
    None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with YOU. You're locked up in here with ME.
    Shoot my neighbor’s cow.

  • #570
    Yablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Oratio
    2,104
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    vCash
    500

    Ignore User
    Done.
    I am not Gary Busey.

  • Page 38 of 77 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •