Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    The only thing more amusing is watching the police give all those butt-hurt protestors a good taste of the 'ole wooden shampoo...
    Police brutality is never amusing.

Granted I have no idea if you're engaging in hyperbole or not, as I didn't watch anything other than Donnie saying the words and then giving a mediocre speech.
    "We will have so much winning if I get elected that you may get bored with winning. Believe me. - Trump

Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    The only thing more amusing is watching the police give all those butt-hurt protestors a good taste of the 'ole wooden shampoo...
    What a surprise that you'd be in favour of such measures.

You know, unless it's when you're on your ranch and defending your sovereign citizen rights.
    "Cunt. A word that sounds like a tennis ball hitting a racket in the sweet spot." ~ shiningbrow

Province
    Where the trees are the right height!
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    Come on nail bunny, you know it's okay when the conservatives do it!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    America. Fueled by Cancer.

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Remathilis View Post
    Come on nail bunny, you know it's okay when the conservatives do it!
    Nah, this season my motto is "Is only okay when the Progressives do it!"
    "We will have so much winning if I get elected that you may get bored with winning. Believe me. - Trump

Province
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    We're gonna need a "Rule of Trump" thread. No Coming
    I like hats.

Province
    Vancouver
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    You're unworthy of being American.
    GreyOne - "At what point do enough innocent bodies stack up where you decide your Second Amendment isn't worth the paper required to wipe a medium-sized bowel movement?"

Ovinomancer - "As for your questions, more."

Province
    Vancouver
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistwell View Post
    We're gonna need a "Rule of Trump" thread. No Coming
    You need to start her up!
    GreyOne - "At what point do enough innocent bodies stack up where you decide your Second Amendment isn't worth the paper required to wipe a medium-sized bowel movement?"

Ovinomancer - "As for your questions, more."

Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User

Granted I have no idea if you're engaging in hyperbole or not, as I didn't watch anything other than Donnie saying the words and then giving a mediocre speech.
    I didn't even watch that much. I had no interest in seeing him become President.

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxperson View Post
    I didn't even watch that much. I had no interest in seeing him become President.
    Have to admit, this was the first inauguration that was excited for since Reagan*.

Province
    It is a Mystery.
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Turjan View Post
    the number of local visitors may have dropped off significantly compared to last time.

Province
    New Jersey
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User

So - you've seen all those brain-dead protestors engaging in acts of violence when they can't even articulate what it is they are so butt-hurt about. I'm sure you've seen the picture of the burning limousine or of the protestors smashing Starbucks windows.

Hypothetical: You're the guy who owns the limo. It happens to be how you make your living. You worked your ASS OFF to buy that limo. Would you have wanted the po-po to have knocked a few toofisses out of protestor heads to prevent it from being vandalized? Or - you know - they're angry because their shitty candidate lost (or because Soros is paying them to be professional anarchists) - so - fuck your stuff because their angry.

Even more stupid - they smashed the windows of a company that supported their loser candidate. These cunts just want an excuse to incite violence just to be cunts. There isn't a valid reason to protest - just that they are being paid by leftists like Soros.

Marching down the street and chanting is fine. But when you start destroying other peoples' property or attacking fellow citizens who don't hold the same viewpoint as you, then you deserve to get a mudhole stomped into your ass. In fact, I have zero problem with the police just killing as many of the clearly violent and refusing to disperse members of such a mob as it takes to end their violence.

To put it another way - when Mayor Rizzo was dealing with those MOVE assholes in Philly back in the late 70s who were throwing rocks off the roofs of buildings onto both them and passersby, he pretty much told his cops "Look, go up there and throw those bastards off the roof. But make sure you throw them into the alley so the reporters don't see you do it."

*That* is how you have to deal with violent anarchists who don't have an actual valid reason to protest.
    Last edited by 3catcircus; January 21st, 2017 at 09:39 PM.

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Hypothetical: You're the guy who owns the limo. It happens to be how you make your living. You worked your ASS OFF to buy that limo. Would you have wanted the po-po to have knocked a few toofisses out of protestor heads to prevent it from being vandalized?
    No, because I don't want them having a Police Brutality case with which to later sue and wins money for. I want them arrested with the minimum force needed, to get their fair trail, and then spend time in jail.

Not walk on a technicality because Sergeant McStupidfuck got baton happy.

To put it another way - when Mayor Rizzo was dealing with those MOVE assholes in Philly back in the late 70s who were throwing rocks off the roofs of buildings onto both them and passersby, he pretty much told his cops "Look, go up there and throw those bastards off the roof. But make sure you throw them into the alley so the reporters don't see you do it."

*That* is how you have to deal with violent anarchists who don't have an actual valid reason to protest.
    No, that is a crime, worse a felony. I do not advocate our cops commit crimes in pursuit of their jobs. That way lay madness.

You're as dumb as Xxx.

Province
    New Jersey
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    No, because I don't want them having a Police Brutality case with which to later sue and wins money for. I want them arrested with the minimum force needed, to get their fair trail, and then spend time in jail.

Not walk on a technicality because Sergeant McStupidfuck got baton happy.

No, that is a crime, worse a felony. I do not advocate our cops commit crimes in pursuit of their jobs. That way lay madness.

You're as dumb as Xxx.
    You're missing the point. Police brutality occurs when someone complies and still gets their head kicked in. Violent protesters refusing to comply or actively assaulting the police deserve the ass-kicking they have coming to them. Burning a car is arson. Throwing rocks off a rooftop is assault with a deadly weapon. When the cops catch you doing it and begin the arrest process in which you refuse to comply or in which you actively resist, they're going to use as much force as is necessary to comply. How much force they use is entirely up to the arrestee...
    Last edited by 3catcircus; January 22nd, 2017 at 02:35 AM.

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Police brutality occurs when someone complies and still gets their head kicked in.
    Minimum force necessary. I did say that.

How much force they use is entirely up to the arrestee...
    False. When a cop gets baton happy they'll use the maximum force they think they can get away with. Which with today's counter-surveillance populace often is too much.

Also, and you damn well know it, you were advocated cracking skulls, whether they were required to subdue the protesters or not.

• Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 275859606162636465666768697071727374757677