Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: From OTTerlandia to CM: a spiritual journey of growth, self-acceptance and enemas

Quote Originally Posted by Maxperson View Post
    When I came back HS asked if I had access and I said no. I was surprised and said that as one of the original OTTers I should have access. Then right after that I suddenly had access. :: Talk to him about it.
    Your access was revoked later on. Or so we thought.

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Don't you two have another board you could be discussing your relationship woes on? You know, the one these woes are about?
    I wouldn't even censor you.

Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    Don't you two have another board you could be discussing your relationship woes on? You know, the one these woes are about?
    CM is the right place for interwebz drama.

What the fuck is OTTerlandia and what the fuck does any of this matter to anyone who doesn't have a cratered head wound?

I mean, I read this whole thread, all three pages, and still can't figure out what all the drama is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusted Scrap Metal View Post
    What the fuck is OTTerlandia
    http://otterfolk.com/tavern/

and what the fuck does any of this matter to anyone who doesn't have a cratered head wound?
    It matters to Mistwell. So yeah, head wound.

I mean, I read this whole thread, all three pages, and still can't figure out what all the drama is about.
    CMers will generate drama around new posters. It is a self-generating thing.

Huh, carry on with your girly slap-fight then.

No biting, hair pulling is OK, and try not to let the other person wedgie your panties and get them into a wad.

oh for fuck's sake...

Huh, carry on with your girly slap-fight then.

No biting, hair pulling is OK, and try not to let the other person wedgie your panties and get them into a wad.
    Why? That is some entertaining stuff to watch. Is it because you hate women and devalue what they do, fighting in this instance?

Quote Originally Posted by goldomark View Post
    Why? That is some entertaining stuff to watch. Is it because you hate women and devalue what they do, fighting in this instance?
    Yes, yes I do.

Every since women began to cost more than $1.99 a pound, I have disliked women. Unfortunately, the gays run $2.05 a pound, so there's no luck there.

index.jpg

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio

Ignore User
    What the fuck is OTTerlandia...
    I think it's a furry board dedicated to Otters.

...and what the fuck does any of this matter to anyone who doesn't have a cratered head wound?
    It doesn't.

Nobody is forcing you to read this thread. It's not like we're discussing this off topic in a thread started by someone else.

What the fuck is OTTerlandia and what the fuck does any of this matter to anyone who doesn't have a cratered head wound?

Goldo got butt hurt when he was outed here and engaged a witch hunt with me as the target. Now he's trying to blame his shit on me like a leftist does.

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxperson View Post
    Nobody is forcing you to read this thread.
    It keeps popping up, I keep hoping for something amusing to have occurred in here.

It's not like we're discussing this off topic in a thread started by someone else.
    While this is true, that doesn't preclude useless kvetching on my part.

It keeps popping up, I keep hoping for something amusing to have occurred in here.

While this is true, that doesn't preclude useless kvetching on my part.
    LOL Fair enough.

Yes, yes I do.
    It has been pretty obvious.
    Not bait. Just a fact. You implied stereotypical women behavior and that it was undesirable. Why would things associated with women be bad if you do not consider women to be bad in the first place?

Again.

Low quality bait that consists of regurgitated buzzwords from an ignorant little child.

Go be a little bitch boy faggot somewhere else.

• Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast