Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: By battle with the USPS continues! (Fuck those rotten bastards!)

Quote Originally Posted by jdrakeh View Post
    After losing my cool and hanging up on the rep that told me that with a few choice words, I called back, waited another hour on hold, and spoke to a supervisor who told me that the rep I spoke to was entirely in error, had no idea what she was talking about, and has absolutely no idea how she arrived at the conclusion she did (specifically, the form that they had me mail back in is always sent to the Wilkes Barre, PA PO Box and nowhere else, ever, under any circumstances).
    But are they still denying the receipt of it?

Province
    Colorado Springs
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by cyphersmith View Post
    But are they still denying the receipt of it?
    They're saying that they can't confirm receipt of it. So, no, not exactly the denial I got earlier, but a failure to confirm isn't much better.
    Last edited by jdrakeh; July 21st, 2016 at 03:22 AM.
    If you're going to be an asshole, commit. Don't piss on me and tell me that it's raining.

Province
    It is a Mystery.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Christ Almighty.
    "1 out of 3 Trump supporters is as stupid as the other 2"

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio

Ignore User
    They're saying that they can't confirm receipt of it. So, no, not exactly they denial I got earlier, but a failure to confirm isn't much better.
    Your crazy bureaucratic nightmare is the only thing making my bureaucratic no-where-near-as-bad-as-yours nightmare bearable.
    I wouldn't even smirk at you.

Province
    Colorado Springs
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    Your crazy bureaucratic nightmare is the only thing making my bureaucratic no-where-near-as-bad-as-yours nightmare bearable.
    Happy to be of service.
    If you're going to be an asshole, commit. Don't piss on me and tell me that it's raining.

Province
    It is a Mystery.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Still no movement?

Province
    Colorado Springs
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarbonac View Post
    Still no movement?
    Haven't checked back yet. My blood pressure was getting way out of whack and I was having some major anxiety attacks as a result of this bullshit, so I took some time off to gather myself. I plan to get on the phone with them again tomorrow.

Province
    It is a Mystery.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Haven't checked back yet. My blood pressure was getting way out of whack and I was having some major anxiety attacks as a result of this bullshit, so I took some time off to gather myself. I plan to get on the phone with them again tomorrow.
    Good luck, mang.

Province
    Colorado Springs
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarbonac View Post
    Good luck, mang.
    Thanks. I think at this point, luck is what it's down to.

Province
    Colorado Springs
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I called the Social Security Administration (SSA) this morning and they still won't confirm receipt of my paperwork, despite one packet being signed for and the other being confirmed as delivered by the USPS. At this point, I think I just have to pray and call them every few days to remind them that I exist.

Finally, I, upon a suggestion received from a family member, contacted my US representative to see if I can leverage that resource in any way. I will update you when I know more about how that pans out.

Province
    It is a Mystery.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    That's what Reps are for.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I called the Social Security Administration (SSA) this morning and they still won't confirm receipt of my paperwork, despite one packet being signed for and the other being confirmed as delivered by the USPS. At this point, I think I just have to pray and call them every few days to remind them that I exist.

Finally, I, upon a suggestion received from a family member, contacted my US representative to see if I can leverage that resource in any way. I will update you when I know more about how that pans out.
    Every day, three times a day. You cease to exist if you're not making noise. I have some experience with government beauracracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

Province
    Anxiety Closet, Bloom County
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Last year, SSA managed to lose my paperwork even though it was hand delivered by myself and my case worker. Those people wouldn't know their asses from their elbows.
    I'm dealing with a lot of scary things. I think you have to react to them. And you either laugh at them or you go insane. Jim Butcher, Death Masks

"I love you and I love vanilla, but your family tastes like paper."

Personal Dream

Province
    Colorado Springs
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraGyps View Post
    Last year, SSA managed to lose my paperwork even though it was hand delivered by myself and my case worker. Those people wouldn't know their asses from their elbows.
    Yeah, I'm starting to get that. I did hear back from my US Representative's office today, though, which is good news. I just have to fill out a form for them (some kind of information consent form) and fax it back to them, then they'll open an inquiry into my case.

Province
    Anxiety Closet, Bloom County
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Yeah, I'm starting to get that. I did hear back from my US Representative's office today, though, which is good news. I just have to fill out a form for them (some kind of information consent form) and fax it back to them, then they'll open an inquiry into my case.
    Good luck.

Yeah, it only took three trips, 45 minutes each way, to get everything settled. Oh, and a phone call in the end.
    I'm dealing with a lot of scary things. I think you have to react to them. And you either laugh at them or you go insane. Jim Butcher, Death Masks

"I love you and I love vanilla, but your family tastes like paper."

Personal Dream

• Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast