Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: By battle with the USPS continues! (Fuck those rotten bastards!)

Province
    It is a Mystery.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by jdrakeh View Post
    Update! A mere 19 miles away from its destination, the SECOND packet of paperwork (the one sent via Certified Mail) has disappeared in the black hole of the USPS. Tomorrow I am sending a THIRD packet, via Priority Mail.
    Jaysus Aitch. That is fucked.
    "1 out of 3 Trump supporters is as stupid as the other 2"

Province
    Colorado Springs
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Well, I sent out the third packet today, estimated delivery by Monday the 11th. I hope that they won't fuck this one up, too, but so far I am not confident. Despite being dropped off early enough today to go out in the departing mail, the tracking status has not changed from "Accepted" which is usually not a good sign, in my experience.
    If you're going to be an asshole, commit. Don't piss on me and tell me that it's raining.

I admittedly didn't read the whole thread, but can't you just FedEx it instead?
    Still excited about 4th Edition!
    -----
    * 'You'd need to start with a party of 20 or 30, so that each of the grisly traps could fail to be avoided.' -- Calamari Face, discussing a D&D movie set in the Tomb of Horrors

Province
    Colorado Springs
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshuas Randallus View Post
    I admittedly didn't read the whole thread, but can't you just FedEx it instead?
    Nope. FedEx doesn't deliver to PO boxes in the US.
    If you're going to be an asshole, commit. Don't piss on me and tell me that it's raining.

Province
    Colorado Springs
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Aaaaand, latest update: The delivery of the third packet of paperwork sent via Priority Mail, seems to have disappeared at the same office as the second packet. I could not make this shit up if I tried. As soon as the latest GoFundMe withdraw goes through (hopefully tomorrow), I get to send out a FOURTH packet. This time by Priority Overnight (1-day guaranteed delivery).

Official Topic Approver COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Strithe's Avatar
    Province
    3rd circle of hell
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Aaaaand, latest update: The delivery of the third packet of paperwork sent via Priority Mail, seems to have disappeared at the same office as the second packet. I could not make this shit up if I tried. As soon as the latest GoFundMe withdraw goes through (hopefully tomorrow), I get to send out a FOURTH packet. This time by Priority Overnight (1-day guaranteed delivery).
    I'm wondering if SSA gave you the right address? Or somebody in that post office hates you.

Province
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Started an investigation with USPS. Have a supervisor file a complaint.
    I like hats.

Province
    Colorado Springs
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Strithe View Post
    I'm wondering if SSA gave you the right address? Or somebody in that post office hates you.
    Yeah, it's the right address. And I mailed from different post offices just in case!

Province
    Colorado Springs
    Oratio

Ignore User
    So, I updated my GoFundMe. The first and second packets of paperwork remain unaccounted for. And when I left the house this morning, so was the third. However, while I was standing at the post office, spending $23 that I could have used to pay down future expenses or something due to this bullshit, the third packet arrived at its destination (a day late). I didn't know this until I returned home, however. So, fuck. I just wasted $23 sending out a fourth packet via Priority Mail Express. Dammit. I am ready for this bullshit to be over.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistwell View Post
    Start an investigation with USPS. Have a supervisor file a complaint.

Province
    It is a Mystery.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    "1 out of 3 Trump supporters is as stupid as the other 2"

Mistwell knows many things about shipping. Listen to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I believe the hammer locking back is PWD's trigger warning.

Province
    Colorado Springs
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Mother#$@%#$! Spent an hour on hold with SSA. Now they are not only denying receipt of my Disability Update Report forms (despite two packets having been confirmed delivered, one of them SIGNED FOR), but telling me I sent it to the wrong address (you know, despite the instructions and the return envelope they sent me both having the Wilkes Barre, PA address clearly printed on them).

FUCK THESE PEOPLE.
    Last edited by jdrakeh; July 20th, 2016 at 09:33 PM.

Province
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Dude, you just can't catch a break can you.

Province
    Colorado Springs
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by imperialus View Post
    Dude, you just can't catch a break can you.
    After losing my cool and hanging up on the rep that told me that with a few choice words, I called back, waited another hour on hold, and spoke to a supervisor who told me that the rep I spoke to was entirely in error, had no idea what she was talking about, and has absolutely no idea how she arrived at the conclusion she did (specifically, the form that they had me mail back in is always sent to the Wilkes Barre, PA PO Box and nowhere else, ever, under any circumstances).

• Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast