Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 66

Thread: Things Kzach Likes... and Hates

  1. #46
    self admitted prolifer kirinke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio
    7,643

    Ignore User
    A what?

    You say words, but their tossed, like a salad.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

    I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

    My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

 

  • #47
    Friendly Coffee Kzach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio
    9,732

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    A what?

    You say words, but their tossed, like a salad.
    Who's tossed salad?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

  • #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Kzach View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    A what?

    You say words, but their tossed, like a salad.
    Who's tossed salad?
    Their tossed. Watt, cant ewe reed? Cheeses crust!

  • #49
    Likes:
    Kzach
    Attention to Kzach

    Dislikes:
    Kzach
    Everything not-Kzach
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I believe the hammer locking back is PWD's trigger warning.

  • #50
    I'm growing it out! FickleGM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    Beverly, MA
    Oratio
    14,592

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    Likes:
    Kzach
    Attention to Kzach

    Dislikes:
    Kzach
    Everything not-Kzach
    The essence of your post has already been posted in this thread. Be original!

    Quote Originally Posted by FickleGM View Post
    Likes:

    1) Attention
    2) Being a whore
    3) Whoring for attention
    4) Being an attention whore
    5) When others pay attention to him when he isn't whoring for attention

    Dislikes:
    1) Himself
    2) Everything that isn't himself

  • #51
    Things PWD likes:
    Ignoring whatever Fick posts

    Things PWD dislikes:
    Whatever Fick posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I believe the hammer locking back is PWD's trigger warning.

  • #52
    I'm growing it out! FickleGM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    Beverly, MA
    Oratio
    14,592

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    Things PWD likes:
    Ignoring whatever Fick posts

    Things PWD dislikes:
    Whatever Fick posts

  • #53
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    The Flow
    Oratio
    30,198

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by FickleGM View Post
    And cue Ovi asking why someone isn't yet on fire...
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

  • #54
    Pony Up! Ovinomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio
    28,176

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    And cue Ovi asking why someone isn't yet on fire...
    No need, it appears the banner has been taken up.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

  • #55
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    The Flow
    Oratio
    30,198

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    No need, it appears the banner has been taken up.
    But I don't want him on fire. He gave me Ravenloft cards.
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

  • #56
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    But I don't want him on fire. He gave me Ravenloft cards.
    He can't ask for them back if he's on fire.

    Well, I suppose as long as he's on fire, I suppose he could. But eventually, he won't. Or maybe not, medical science can do a lot these days...

  • #57
    Pony Up! Ovinomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio
    28,176

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    But I don't want him on fire. He gave me Ravenloft cards.
    You're, like, the worst sociopath ever. Shame.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

  • #58
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    The Flow
    Oratio
    30,198

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustrum_Ridcully View Post
    He can't ask for them back if he's on fire.
    But if he's on fire he can't give me more things like in the future!



    Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    You're, like, the worst sociopath ever. Shame.
    Untrue. I just play the long game. Someday I may need his kidneys!
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

  • #59
    Feanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Province
    Crystal Lake, IL
    Oratio
    8,373

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    Someday I may need his kidneys!
    For Dinner?
    My Other Sword Is Vorpal

  • #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanor View Post
    For Dinner?
    Don't try to nail him down.

  • Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •