Thread: Home Made Smoothies and blended fruit drinks

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio

Ignore User

Home Made Smoothies and blended fruit drinks

Well. I got some tangerine juice and added the Blendables bright eye morning blend as well as a few Kumquats and blended that together. Tastes pretty good.

Does anyone have any recipes they'd like to share?
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Yeah: eat your fruit don''t drink it.

smoothies and juices are yummo but you take in far more sugars that way. if you have to actually chew and swallow your fruit you ingest far less because you eat less than you otherwise would have drunk.
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    I believe the hammer locking back is PWD's trigger warning.

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Mmm. True. But the blendables are just fruit and the juice doesn't have any added sugar in it.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    Mmm. True. But the blendables are just fruit and the juice doesn't have any added sugar in it I'ma ignore what you said and do what I want and make some noises to sooth my sugar addicted conscience.
    I fex it gud.
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.