Thread: Social Justice Shenanigans

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Monday is Martin Luther King Junior Day. Considering what's been going on lately, what do you want to bet that Trump does or says something stupid and or offensive to commemorate it?

Next question, could we create a drinking game from it?
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

a figment of your imagination COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Palaralae's Avatar
    Province
    Northern Idaho
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    That would require listening to the Orange Buffoon's blather, which is enough to induce vomiting anyhow and would thus be a waste of perfectly good alcohol.
    News I bring;
    Bells the stag, winter snow
    Summer is past
    Wind high and cold
    Low the sun, short its course
    Seas run strong;
    The russet bracken its shape is lost
    Wild goose raises wanton cry
    Cold lays hold on wings of bird
    Time of ice
    This I heard.

-9th c. Irish

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    True. But if you have a drinking problem anyway, it'd be a good method to kick it!
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    Liverpool, UK
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    Monday is Martin Luther King Junior Day. Considering what's been going on lately, what do you want to bet that Trump does or says something stupid and or offensive to commemorate it?

You could make a drinking game out of how often he plays golf perhaps?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Oliver View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Damn you and your perfectly valid criticism!

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    The question for that would also be how many clubs does he break and how many holes in one he legitimately makes.

• Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134