Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41

Thread: Which one of you faggots is being mean to me on /r/dnd?

  1. #16
    We're bad guys, it's what we do.

    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I believe the hammer locking back is PWD's trigger warning.

 

  • #17
    I am ashamed to say I do have a reddit account (made to post on the Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer section); however, I am not currently making fun of Kzach.

    Note to self: dig up old reddit password; make fun of Kzach on r/dnd/
    Still excited about 4th Edition!
    -----
    * 'You'd need to start with a party of 20 or 30, so that each of the grisly traps could fail to be avoided.' -- Calamari Face, discussing a D&D movie set in the Tomb of Horrors

  • #18
    Love and Hate leopold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Province
    Mason Dixie Line
    Oratio
    2,758

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by guyjin View Post
    Hmm. No such user as /u/kzach, not enough energy to go looking. Whoever it is, though, ought to be invited here.

    I'd give him 1 brazilian oratio's just to join. Anyone that shits in Kzach's cornflakes is a hero in my book.
    Failed RPG Writer.

  • #19
    Friendly Coffee Kzach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio
    9,732

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by leopold View Post
    I'd give him 1 brazilian oratio's just to join. Anyone that shits in Kzach's cornflakes is a hero in my book.
    So you'd wax him and then rip it off him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

  • #20
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    The Flow
    Oratio
    30,198

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by leopold View Post
    I'd give him 1 brazilian oratio's just to join. Anyone that shits in Kzach's cornflakes is a hero in my book.
    I dunno... shitting in Kzach's brekkie isn't exactly heroic. It's pretty common in these parts after all.
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

  • #21
    I'm growing it out! FickleGM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    Beverly, MA
    Oratio
    14,592

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    I dunno... shitting in Kzach's brekkie isn't exactly heroic. It's pretty common in these parts after all.
    Yeah, he seems to shit it in so much, himself, we aren't even really dogpiling... it's more like a cuddle puddle of loathing.

  • #22
    Friendly Coffee Kzach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio
    9,732

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by FickleGM View Post
    Yeah, he seems to shit it in so much, himself, we aren't even really dogpiling... it's more like a cuddle puddle of loathing.
    My SOP is to bring you all down to my level, in the muck, as it has been for fifteen goddamn years. And yet you still all writhe around down here in the shit with me, in an endless cycle of self-destruction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

  • #23
    I'm growing it out! FickleGM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    Beverly, MA
    Oratio
    14,592

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kzach View Post
    My SOP is to bring you all down to my level, in the muck, as it has been for fifteen goddamn years. And yet you still all writhe around down here in the shit with me, in an endless cycle of self-destruction.
    I know, I just said that.

  • #24
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    The Flow
    Oratio
    30,198

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by FickleGM View Post
    I know, I just said that.
    I've heard if you say something to slow people three times they will learn it. So you should try posting it to Kzach three times so he can catch on. Once he reads it a third time, it'll likely stick with him.
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

  • #25
    Friendly Coffee Kzach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio
    9,732

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    I've heard if you say something to slow people three times they will learn it. So you should try posting it to Kzach three times so he can catch on. Once he reads it a third time, it'll likely stick with him.
    Come here and say that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

  • #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Kzach View Post
    Come here and say that...
    You gotta grow yourself some 100' ears, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I believe the hammer locking back is PWD's trigger warning.

  • #27
    Redwick, re-imagined RedWick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Province
    Michigan
    Oratio
    4,954

    Ignore User
    Kzach, you are an endless source of amusement for me. I see your posts, and I can't help but involuntarily smile. Please, please, please never change.
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. - Douglas Adams

  • #28
    Love and Hate leopold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Province
    Mason Dixie Line
    Oratio
    2,758

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWick View Post
    Kzach, you are an endless source of amusement for me. I see your posts, and I can't help but involuntarily smile. Please, please, please never change.

    You actually have his posts enabled? I found that blocking him results in a more pleasant experience on here. Like putting up a sign that says "GREAT BIG MOUND OF SHIT AHEAD, AVOID AT ALL COSTS" where you can just walk around it.
    Failed RPG Writer.

  • #29
    holiday cheers! Tarion'sCousin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Province
    The Rose City, Pacific NW USA
    Oratio
    9,599

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kzach View Post
    Which one of you faggots is being mean to me on /r/dnd?
    Which thread?
    "d00d,
    most people are idiots"
    --diaglo

  • #30
    Friendly Coffee Kzach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio
    9,732

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by leopold View Post
    You actually have his posts enabled? I found that blocking him results in a more pleasant experience on here. Like putting up a sign that says "GREAT BIG MOUND OF SHIT AHEAD, AVOID AT ALL COSTS" where you can just walk around it.
    Everybody already knows you're a dumbass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

  • Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •