Oratio

Ignore User
    "1 out of 3 Trump supporters is as stupid as the other 2"

Province
    Aurora, IL
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    Yes, yes AntiFa, take pride in how 'your tactics'* cleared away the Unite To Right rally. Also how 'your tactics'† caused less of the "Alt-Right" to be there this year.

"Alt right", as a term, was coined by the Neo-Nazi website, Stormfront, in an effort to soften and mainstream Neo-Nazism. One cannot be a part of the "Alt-right" and NOT be a Nazi. Alt-right, by definition, is Nazism. If you claim to be Alt-Right, then you are, by definition, stating you are a Nazi. There is no wiggle room here. The terminology traces back to 2014 on Stormfront posts. "Alt Right" was later picked up by Breitbart in an effort to disguise the agenda of that site.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMaxperson View Post
    No. His argument is directly applicable to all the idiots crying Nazi in the U.S. right now to describe run of the mill racists. Of course, I'm only seeing the edited version, so...
    I call a Nazi a Nazi and, by definition, Alt-Right is Nazism. One cannot claim that moniker and disavow Nazism because it is a Nazi coined term

Bingo. Violently oppose ALL NAZIS.

EDITED TO ADD: The entire "Birther movement" began with some conspiracy theorist posts on Stormfront beginning in March of 2007.
    Last edited by Xyxox; Yesterday at 03:37 AM.
    Trump is just Putin's little bitch.

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyxox View Post
    "Alt right"
    Since you clearly don't understand why I put Alt-Right in quotes, I'll educated you.

Last year a very large group of divergent people gathered in Charleston. Some came to protest a group aimed on destroying a statue. Some came to protest for free speech. Many came to promote white ethno-nationalism.

The 'liberal' media lumped all three groups together and called all of them "Alt-Right". Not everyone that the media screechingly refers to as Alt-Right is actually Alt-Right. Would you like to know more?

And lastly, no, it is still illegal to assault people for speaking their minds. Thankfully.
    I wouldn't even censor you.

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio

Ignore User
    You realize that group would also have happily (and rightfully) punched out AntiFa and displayed that flag as a war trophy?

Maybe, you don't understand that. Probably not.
    I wouldn't even censor you.

Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    Would you like to know more?
    Starship Troopers reference , sadly I have to spread some dignitas around.

• Page 305 of 305 FirstFirst ... 205255286287288289290291292293294295296297298299300301302303304305