Thread: Random political thoughts that don't rate their own thread

Province
    It is a Mystery.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Had a joke about burning Russian trolls with flaming vodka, but couldn't get it to quite come together.
    "1 out of 3 Trump supporters is as stupid as the other 2"

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    There once was a Russian Troll at a Republican party. He got drunk with vodka and set himself on fire. When they extinguished the flames, he asked for Moore, but they said he was at a dance recital.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarbonac View Post
    Had a joke about burning Russian trolls with flaming vodka, but couldn't get it to quite come together.
    You aren't the only one, apparently.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    You have no taste.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

• Page 284 of 284 FirstFirst ... 184234265266267268269270271272273274275276277278279280281282283284