Thread: Random political thoughts that don't rate their own thread

  1. #4171
    Friendly Coffee Kzach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio
    9,460
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    vCash
    500

    Ignore User
    If you ever have to argue climate science with an idiot:

    "And the nations were enraged, and Your wrath came, and the time came for the dead to be judged, and the time to reward Your bond-servants the prophets and the saints and those who fear Your name, the small and the great, and to destroy those who destroy the earth."
    ~ Revelations 11:18.

 

  • #4172
    I will be warm! COMMUNITY SUPPORTER guyjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Province
    The land between two rivers
    Oratio
    7,824
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    vCash
    500

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Tension View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Polanski.

    Take five minutes and reflect on why your previous post does you no credit.
    I'm guessing yablo is defending charles manson now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarbonac View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Not okay.
    What has it ever done that makes you think it cares?

  • #4173
    self admitted prolifer kirinke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio
    6,888
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    vCash
    500

    Ignore User
    Everytime somebody blocks Yablo, an angel gets it's wings.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

    I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

    My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

  • #4174
    Yablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Oratio
    2,809
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    vCash
    500

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Tension View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Polanski.

    Take five minutes and reflect on why your previous post does you no credit.
    Why reflect when the orthograph Nazi already told me what I did wrong?
    I am not Gary Busey.

  • #4175
    Yablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Oratio
    2,809
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    vCash
    500

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kzach View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    One in two CMer approves.
    I am not Gary Busey.

  • #4176
    Yablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Oratio
    2,809
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    vCash
    500

    Ignore User
    Anit-homosexual Republican caught having sex with a man. Shocking. https://news.vice.com/story/anti-gay...ource=vicefbus
    I am not Gary Busey.

  • #4177

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Oratio
    17
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    vCash
    500

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Yablo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Why reflect when the orthograph Nazi already told me what I did wrong?
    That would be orthography Nazi.

    And it looks like you didn't reflect very successfully, Yablo - you only found the spelling mistake, and I pointed that out to you already. Try some more. Let's look at your original post, and see which lenses we can apply to it.

    The guy wasn't all bad. He did prevent Polansky from spawning a pup.
    You could try to see if any of these frameworks are helpful in evaluating this post:

    1. Humor
    2. Social and moral commentary
    3. Trivialization of violence toward women
    4. Original sin

    I add the last because you seem to imply that the fetus is guilty by association.

    In case you forgot, Sharon Tate was twenty-six years old, eight months pregnant, and was stabbed sixteen times in her chest, throat and stomach. Does that help?

  • #4178
    I will be warm! COMMUNITY SUPPORTER guyjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Province
    The land between two rivers
    Oratio
    7,824
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    vCash
    500

    Ignore User
    I see you're still trying to reason with it. Listen very carefully: there is a reason I call it it. It is not human, has never demonstrated humanity, and never will. Treat it like you would any spambot. Put it on ignore.

  • #4179
    Yablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Oratio
    2,809
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    vCash
    500

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Tension View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    That would be orthography Nazi.
    Why must you genocide me, you Nazi!? Just because English is my second language, it doesn't mean I should be genocided! Oh the pain, the pain of it all!

    And it looks like you didn't reflect very successfully
    Considering this is all very subjective, success depends on who you ask.

    You could try to see if any of these frameworks are helpful in evaluating this post:

    1. Humor
    That is the one. No need to search further.

    I add the last because you seem to imply that the fetus is guilty by association.
    Oh dear, no! All I was saying is that he was going to inherite the rape gene or, if you lean the other way, that he'll be nursed into becoming a rapist. Please, do not bring religion into a rational conversation. We are all adults here. Not kids who believe in magic.

    In case you forgot, Sharon Tate was twenty-six years old
    Interesting. Lets side step-this conversation about rape and murder humor and talk about agism. Does age matter when it comes to the morality of an act? What is she was 86? Would it matter less? Why do we keep mentioning age? It shouldn't matter.

    eight months pregnant
    So? Do it make it more morally acceptable to kill someone who is not pregnant? Like an 86 year old white male? Aren't we all equal? Bringing attention to her pregnancy is sexist against men.

    and was stabbed sixteen times in her chest, throat and stomach.
    Yeah, I know. She is totally trying to steal the spot light from my genocide at your orthagraphic hands.

    Does that help?
    There are people who are stabbed every day in the world. There is probably someone being stabbed somewhere while I'm writing this. We never really care about them. There isn't any sensationalized news about each and every stabbing that occures in the world, let alone the US. The lack of news is why we do not care and why we should question why some people care about Tate's stabbing or why we even know about it in the first place. With out doing a google search, who was stabbed yesterday in the US? See? You're not free. You're being manipulated.
    Last edited by Yablo; Yesterday at 06:18 PM.
    I am not Gary Busey.

  • #4180
    Friendly Coffee Kzach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio
    9,460
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    vCash
    500

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by guyjin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I see you're still trying to reason with it. Listen very carefully: there is a reason I call it it. It is not human, has never demonstrated humanity, and never will. Treat it like you would any spambot. Put it on ignore.
    I've seen you say some inhuman shit. Stones thrown, mofo.

    If you ever have to argue climate science with an idiot:

    "And the nations were enraged, and Your wrath came, and the time came for the dead to be judged, and the time to reward Your bond-servants the prophets and the saints and those who fear Your name, the small and the great, and to destroy those who destroy the earth."
    ~ Revelations 11:18.

  • #4181
    Girls Gone Spoony! Spoony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Province
    Knoxville TN
    Oratio
    6,534
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    vCash
    500

    Ignore User
    Well, This turd's gone: http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/20/africa...oup/index.html

    Mugambe might be the only person who's ever managed to devalue paper by printing money on it.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperi...on_in_Zimbabwe

  • #4182
    %0 correct Scarbonac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    It is a Mystery.
    Oratio
    4,674
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    vCash
    500

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Everytime somebody blocks Yablo, an angel gets it's wings.
    But I hate angels. They should have to pay busfare just like everyone else.
    "1 out of 3 Trump supporters is as stupid as the other 2"

  • Page 279 of 279 FirstFirst ... 179229260261262263264265266267268269270271272273274275276277278279

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •