Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 105

Thread: Why We Should Love & Cherish Kzach

  1. #61
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio
    29,572

    Ignore User
    I'll note Ovi denies heavily all of Rusty's vile calumny, but he quietly ignores my assertions.
    I wouldn't even censor you.

 

  • #62
    Pony Up! Ovinomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio
    28,013

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    I'll note Ovi denies heavily all of Rusty's vile calumny, but he quietly ignores my assertions.
    What did you say? I must have missed it or it didn't register as important.

  • #63
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio
    29,572

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    What did you say? I must have missed it or it didn't register as important.
    No, no now. You deliberately ignored it the first time, I'll not repeat it now.
    I wouldn't even censor you.

  • #64
    self admitted prolifer kirinke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio
    7,407

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Palaralae View Post
    Or a wee birdie blowup doll.



    Don't you need a brain, first?
    Why do you think it needs bleach? The poor thing is traumatized.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

    I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

    My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

  • #65
    cowabunga! Remathilis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Province
    Where the trees are the right height!
    Oratio
    4,674

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    Why do you think it needs bleach? The poor thing is traumatized.
    Only enough to drowned itself in.
    America. Fueled by Cancer.

  • #66
    Can't we just be happy he is (apparently) gone?
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I believe the hammer locking back is PWD's trigger warning.

  • #67
    self admitted prolifer kirinke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio
    7,407

    Ignore User
    Somebody negrep this idiot! He just taunted Murphy!
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

    I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

    My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

  • #68
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio
    29,572

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    Somebody negrep this idiot! He just taunted Murphy!
    Nah. I mean what's the worst that could happen?
    I wouldn't even censor you.

  • #69
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    Nah. I mean what's the worst that could happen?
    Not much, with kirinke already posting like she has a right to be here.
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I believe the hammer locking back is PWD's trigger warning.

  • #70
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio
    29,572

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    Not much, with kirinke already posting like she has a right to be here.
    Well to be fair, until she squats over Mo's brekkie, she has the privilege of being here.

    Same as it every one else.
    I wouldn't even censor you.

  • #71
    self admitted prolifer kirinke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio
    7,407

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    Not much, with kirinke already posting like she has a right to be here.
    I've been here as long as you have PWD. At least I don't piss on the potted plants like you do.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

    I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

    My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

  • #72
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio
    29,572

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    I've been here as long as you have PWD. At least I don't piss on the potted plants like you do.
    That isn't urine he's ... excreting onto the plants.
    I wouldn't even censor you.

  • #73
    self admitted prolifer kirinke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio
    7,407

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    That isn't urine he's ... excreting onto the plants.
    Please let me keep my hallucinations. They're much nicer than reality.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

    I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

    My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

  • #74
    Rabid wallabies ate Kzach. Ate him right up.

  • #75
    self admitted prolifer kirinke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio
    7,407

    Ignore User
    Oh dear. That's the start of the zombie apocalypse right there.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

    I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

    My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

  • Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •