Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Why We Should Love & Cherish Kzach

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermicious Knid View Post
    I have it on good authority Kzach is waiting in nailbunny's closet for bunny to fall asleep.
    Which is why I don't have a closet. I put it to the street several months ago... hmmm. That is about when Kzach went missing.

Not joking. The room I'm in was remodeled and to make room, they got rid of the closet space (it was converted to a 'den'). So I was using an armoire I've had for... man, years and years. Like almost 30 years I've lugged this heavy piece of shit furniture about. Anyway it was old and the sides were coming lose at the bottom and the new kitten (whom is a terrible destructive beast) tore it a new one and the side fell off in strips. It amazes me how a 2 pound kitten can be so damned destructive. So I switched to a metal* shelf unit with a small clothes hanger area.

* We'll see how long the metal shelves last... he's been gnawing on them lately. I'm beginning to question if this is a feline or some hellbeast from outermost space.
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    Which is why I don't have a closet. I put it to the street several months ago... hmmm. That is about when Kzach went missing.
    Poor Kzach. Or perhaps I should feel sorry for whoever takes the cursed armoire home?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Fine, I'll say it because it's obvious -- VK is 100% right

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Kitty's teething. All critters go through a destructive stage.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    Kitty's teething. All critters go through a destructive stage.
    Lugh was being extra special destructive. He's was also going through a "Can I get this open/move that?" phase (he's still in that pahse, he loves opening stuff) since at the samish time he figured out how to open the other closets, cabinets, and a few drawers, so I expect he was yanking on the loose lower panel to see if it would open. The doors I keep latched to them out.

I also had to reinforce the ac intake vent when he about near ripped that off the wall (it wasn't put up very well in the first place). I replaced all the screens with cut resistant screening when we got them, so that's been safe so far (the frames are siliconed in place), also we haven't had the windows open much as... it's been friggin hot this summer.

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Lol. I feel for ya. We went through a similar situation with the beagles. At least your kitten can't destroy a room in less than 3 minutes flat.

We walked in one day to find a huge industrial roll of toilet paper stredded, the plants knocked off (they had to jump up on the hope chest to the kitchen mantle to get to the mantle over the fireplace) and tracked everywhere, a throw pillow destroyed, the legs of the living room tables chewed up. And there they were sitting in the middle of it looking PROUD!

They've calmed down a lot since then thank goodness.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    ...legs of the living room tables chewed up...
    Had a cat that liked to chew on our dining room chairs (the legs and backrest spindles were just narrow enough he get them in his mouth).

Granted it took him 5 years to chew through one of them... but by then all the chairs were well gnawed. So far Lugh has only chewed through one mouse cord, one keyboard and one set of headphone cords... and that's because I don't leave those out now, they all get unplugged and put int drawer when I'm not using the computer.

Just my cords. All the other cords in the house are safe.

So I guess what we're saying is... it's good Kzach wandered off before he chewed through something.

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Sounds like he has a string fetish, get some ribbons and tie them to something that can't be easily undone. That way he can play without him eating them up and causing blockages. That's what I did for my weirdo kitty, she loves em.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Awww, bunny and kirinke are bonding.

Province
    Where the trees are the right height!
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermicious Knid View Post
    I have it on good authority Kzach is waiting in nailbunny's closet for bunny to fall asleep.
    Or he already got to him... which would go a long way to explaining his nonsensical diatribes in the Gamergate thread...
    America. Fueled by Cancer.

Province
    Funkytown
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Here is a Kzach-like corrective.

"When the subway jerks, it's the fixed stars that throw you down."

Province
    Michigan
    Oratio

Ignore User
    It's called grooming.
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. - Douglas Adams

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    If you wanted to talk about cats we'd bond too.

But nooo, you want to cuddle with alpacas. Smelly, hairy, disrespectable alpacas.

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Mebbe if you got a cat or puppy dog, you could grumble over hairballs and torn up furniture and share what the hell? stories along with us.
    Last edited by kirinke; August 26th, 2015 at 12:06 AM.

Province
    Funkytown
    Oratio

Ignore User
    My bird tried to hump my hand this afternoon. Will that work?
    "When the subway jerks, it's the fixed stars that throw you down."

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningbrow View Post
    My bird tried to hump my hand this afternoon. Will that work?
    Unless 'my hand' is the name of female bird you have, no humping your hand won't work. You should get your bird a female companion if you want to have little baby birds.

• Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast