Thread: #GamerGate

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    In case any of you aGGro scrubs need help, here is a protip from Brianna Wu:

I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I'd also like to point out: I got post #3000.

I'd like to thank everyone for all their help in reaching this goal, but specially the flailing attempts of VK and Scarbo, you guys really helped push up the post count and I couldn't have done it without you!

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Fine, I'll say it because it's obvious -- VK is 100% right, those graphics are fucking eyebleedingly awful. Who writes anything on that shade of green?!1

Province
    Michigan
    Oratio

Ignore User
    A million monkeys, slamming their fists against keyboards, mice and graphics tablets. The graphics themselves are method of trolling. Poprocks and soda, man. Couldn't and shouldn't, but sometimes you just can't help it. And then you look deep, find something, bring it back for the tribe and you get hailed as some kind of spiritual master or something even though that something isn't anything. Nothing to crow about. Meaningless somethings, here and there and scattered around like glitter bombs. But then you find yourself in the role of a memetic repeater, not contributing but making sure the idea perpetuates itself, with your mind as fertile as an upstream pool in Alaska. Better to live wild than on a farm though, since you can get all sorts of wild synergies when the genres collide. Farms guide and cultivate and the outcome is usually a known quantity. And you spray for pests, but they keep evolving resistances and come back in force, ruining the whole crop. Then people protest your GMO attempts at improving things, and the government steps in it and ruins the whole thing. Or maybe just a TV interview or two. Either way, the whole thing can seem so big while your standing in the snowglobe looking out, but step back from the whole thing and it all settles down and you can see the tiny dancing Hawaiian girl, forever in the sun despite the snow. It's that moment of stillness that brings clarity though. And maybe that's what you found when you left them all behind and found the stuff for the tribe. But that seems like ages ago now, and all of their concerns are no longer yours. But they whine and moan and try to draw you back in, try to bring you back into the fold of their terrors and fears and whatever else they're chattering about this time. But you, you've been away and have some perspective. You've Wintered over in the spawning pools, you've heard the echoes of lies repeated into facts enough times to recognize the patterns and you've vowed to never take part in those dens of inequitable madness again. But, despite your time in the sun, you can't help but wonder if you could bring some kind of Promethean awareness. You're supposed to be smart or something, right? So you speak up and out. Nothing. Not a single glimmer. Then you'd be right back to where you were, living at the fringes. Lone wolf pack dog, cast aside on a Jack Londonian ice flow.

Bang. Whiz. Pop. Goes. The. Weasel. Mulberries. Mulberries everywhere.7g1q.jpg
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. - Douglas Adams

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    Fine, I'll say it because it's obvious -- VK is 100% right, those graphics are fucking eyebleedingly awful. Who writes anything on that shade of green?!1
    His being correct has nothing to do with my refusal to try to hunt down a better version.

And I have no idea who the originator was, but i suspect they've been taken out back and beaten. No, I don't have a better version of the green-backgrounded one (wish I did). I suspect since the #GG colors are purple and green the creator used green as the less egregious seeming color... though white letters on purpler may have been a better choice.

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    And now on #GG it's TIME FOR ETHICS:

Province
    The land between two rivers
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Speaking of ethics:

Anti-GGs couldn't spell ethics if they were stapled to their foreheads.
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    I believe the hammer locking back is PWD's trigger warning.

Dear god, the infection has spread to guyjin.

PWD, are you feeling any burning desire to post useless infographics? I'm concerned for your wellbeing, because you've definitely been exposed to carriers.
    Fine, I'll say it because it's obvious -- VK is 100% right

Quote Originally Posted by Vermicious Knid View Post
    PWD, are you feeling any burning desire to post useless infographics? I'm concerned for your wellbeing, because you've definitely been exposed to carriers.
    I feel the need to kick hypocritical assholes in the gooch for grandstanding oblivious to their own shit behavior. If that's infection it can't be wrong.

While I might post some after-action shots of bleeding anal regions, I doubt i'd invest the effort to make them infographics. My angle is neither to educate nor convert, but to destroy.
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    I believe the hammer locking back is PWD's trigger warning.

Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    I feel the need to kick hypocritical assholes in the gooch for grandstanding oblivious to their own shit behavior. If that's infection it can't be wrong.

While I might post some after-action shots of bleeding anal regions, I doubt i'd invest the effort to make them infographics. My angle is neither to educate nor convert, but to destroy.
    Thank goodness. You're still the same asshole I've grown accustomed to. I can call off the intervention.
    Fine, I'll say it because it's obvious -- VK is 100% right

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    HAHA! FUCKING ETHICS MOTHERFUCKERS!

PC Gamer: A note on disclosure

The "My name is VK/Scarbo/JC and I'm to absorbed in my own ignorance"/DR:

"That was a mistake. I should have taken that extra step to be completely transparent." - Tyler Wilde

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    And because it isn't all hate and discontent here in #GG:

Province
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Because I feel strangely compelled to post an infographic:

I like hats.

Province
    It is a Mystery.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistwell View Post
    Because I feel strangely compelled to post an infographic:

http://dailyinfographic.com/wp-conte...fographic1.jpg
    Finally! An infographic that actually has INFORMATION in it.
    "1 out of 3 Trump supporters is as stupid as the other 2"

• Page 201 of 433 FirstFirst ... 101151182183184185186187188189190191192193194195196197198199200201202203204205206207208209210211212213214215216217218219220251301 ... LastLast