Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sandwich Cafe of the Gods

Province
    DC Metropolitan
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I can't say that I'm a huge fan of the tons of hot dog fixins. My ideal hot dog has:

Katsup
    Mustard
    Finely Chopped Onion

Chile, cheese, and other heavy stuff makes the hot doggyness of the hot dog go away.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenD
    Mmm. Hot dogs.
    and Frito Chili Pie....oh man, I love my Frito Chili Pie. It just so damn good!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Xath
    But my favorite pickle brand has to be Klaussen.
    Claussen pickles are da bomb. I've tried dozens of brands over the years, but none of them measure up to Claussen.

Quote Originally Posted by Frukathka
    We only get hot dogs once every couple of months! :yeesh:
    If you participate in my Daily Trivia thread, do not look for the answer elsewhere and post it.

Workman Publishing Company
    225 Varick Street
    New York, NY 10014-4381
    212-254-5900 (phone)
    212-254-8098 (fax)
    info@workman.com

Quote Originally Posted by Xath
    I can't say that I'm a huge fan of the tons of hot dog fixins.
    Same here. A little ketchup and some diced onion is all I need. I want the flavor of the hot dog to shine through. Interestingly, I've recently lost my taste for cheese on hamburgers for the same reason.

Hotdogs with chili, cheese, bacon...and then a race home before it comes out the other side!!

We just got Publix in the area, so it's the first time I've had Boar's Head products. They make some nice cheese, indeed. I got deli-sliced ham and monteray Jack from them, and made several sandwiches off that: brown mustard, garlic mayo and a little bit of horseradish, then heat that sucker in the oven until the bun is toasted. Mm mm.

Quote Originally Posted by Underpants Gnome
    Hotdogs with chili, cheese, bacon...and then a race home before it comes out the other side!!
    and it better be quick or you might be prairie doggin' it!

• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123