Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AGELESS George and James

Province
    New Hampshire
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    "....Do not become so mired in the past or in some convoluted sense of honor that you can't see what is right, what is needed, what is necessary today.For Mina and for Ruby. Do not let the past ruin your future James. I am only endeavoring not to let your past affect my future. You have no right to impose that on anyone"
    "It is hard not to be thinking of the past while we are sitting here. The last morning that I was here in Zakazik was in the 1820's, sitting at a restaurant on this very street having breakfast with Andrew Dawson. We were both impatiently waiting for our respective fiances, his was Wilamina, mine a delightful French woman named Honorine. It was after they eventually joined us that we toured Champollion's dig site in Bubastus."

Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
    "It is hard not to be thinking of the past while we are sitting here. The last morning that I was here in Zakazik was in the 1820's, sitting at a restaurant on this very street having breakfast with Andrew Dawson. We were both impatiently waiting for our respective fiances, his was Wilamina, mine a delightful French woman named Honorine. It was after they eventually joined us that we toured Champollion's dig site in Bubastus."
    "And what happened to Honorie if I might ask"
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they will never sit under.

Play By Post Games

Province
    New Hampshire
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    "And what happened to Honorine if I might ask"
    "Ah, my precious Honorine. After a close escape on one of our many adventures I forced her to give up this lifestyle. She did, but also gave up me as well. She married a man a wealthy man named Morel and had two daughters. After he died I would have gone back to her but was married myself at the time.

A few years later she met the writer Jules Verne at her sisters wedding, they were married a year later. The man is a fraud, his supposed works of fiction began with him retelling stories that Honorine had told the children of our adventures together. His rather famous "Journey to the Center of the Earth" recounts when we joined my Grandmother Alsoomse to explore a deep volcano in Iceland, him changing her to Professor Lidenbrock, Honorine to the professor's son Alex, and me in the role of the Icelandic guide Bjelke.

He had been a prominent member of the Weekly Wizards group, but after his wife died he no longer had her for a source for stories, so began stealing the adventures of the other wizards. They expelled him from the group, where his son Michael then took his place. Michael is my own son's best friend, and was my inside source on the Wizard's membership list and activities.

I hear that Verne is continuing his old tricks, having befriended a former crew member from that undersea ship you were on a few days back, and plans to publish a novel about Andre Nemo and his wonderful invention. My friend Maurice Beaujoulais is working behind the scenes to delay the publication, but it is only a matter of time before it eventually sees print.

Letting Honorine go was the biggest mistake of my life. I loved her more than any of my first three wives. That is why I am walking this fine line in my fourth and hopefully final marriage, trying to simultaneously protect Mina while in no way limiting her participation on these adventures."
    Last edited by SilverMoon; August 6th, 2014 at 12:53 PM.

Province
    New Hampshire
    Oratio

Ignore User
    James concludes, "Okay George, how about this for a compromise. You speak to him and get assurances that he will leave me and Mina alone. What you and Ruby decide will be up to you, so long as we are not involved."

I believe that the Atlantean connection they were seeking was the doorway itself
    Do you know this goods for pets here

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12