Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Embarrassment

Quote Originally Posted by der_kluge
    Some more pics.
    Damn...we're forming a "Gaming group" to meet at your house on these nights....

The ENNIE Award Winning... kiznit's Avatar
    Province
    Xanadu
    Oratio

Ignore User
    That's my wife and oldest daughter in the third pic.
    Aw, she's a cute one, Klugey.

Quote Originally Posted by kiznit
    Aw, she's a cute one, Klugey.
    And your daughter is cute too.

kluge, you better hope she inherits your looks and not your wife's because, otherwise, you're in for a rough time when she grows up.
    If you participate in my Daily Trivia thread, do not look for the answer elsewhere and post it.

Workman Publishing Company
    225 Varick Street
    New York, NY 10014-4381
    212-254-5900 (phone)
    212-254-8098 (fax)
    info@workman.com

Province
    Mercersburg, PA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by reveal
    kluge, you better hope she inherits your looks and not your wife's because, otherwise, you're in for a rough time when she grows up.
    I'm sure he has enough firearms patience to be a proper father.

Last weekend, my wife invited a bunch of her playgroup friends over for Bunco (it's like Yahtzee). These women all have kids around the same age, so by "playgroup" this isn't some sort of lesbian activity they are engaging in. They're kids all play, and they all get to have adult conversations for a while.

So, anyway, about a dozen such women came over (sans children) for a "Mom's night out" at our house. For the most part, I stayed upstairs out of their hair while they played. But as they were arriving, I greeted them at the door.

This one woman came, whom I'd not met before named Heather. She walks up to my door where I had just got through letting someone else in, and I was just immediately stunned at how gorgeous this woman was. She was just totally hot. She walks up the steps and says, "I'm Heather", and I said, "I'm.." one...two... I had literally, instantaneously forgotten my own name. She proceeded inside, and then I said "Curtis", as another woman walked up by now, and I muttered "I forgot my own name for a second".

I couldn't believe I'd done that.

Share an embarrassing story.

The real question: Did she spy the chubby you were sporting?
    Gamemaster Doug is HARD, but fair!

Looking for my stolen dice....

I love how all the women in the foreground have this look like, "Get away from me with that camera you creepy bastard!"

Who's the redhead in the blue sweater? I'd totally hit that.

As for social embarassment, I've had plenty but of course "Them lesbians is everwhere!" tops the list.

Helloooooo redhead!
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I believe the hammer locking back is PWD's trigger warning.

• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123