Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Embarrassment

Province
    Phoenix, AZ
    Oratio

Ignore User

Embarrassment

Last weekend, my wife invited a bunch of her playgroup friends over for Bunco (it's like Yahtzee). These women all have kids around the same age, so by "playgroup" this isn't some sort of lesbian activity they are engaging in. They're kids all play, and they all get to have adult conversations for a while.

So, anyway, about a dozen such women came over (sans children) for a "Mom's night out" at our house. For the most part, I stayed upstairs out of their hair while they played. But as they were arriving, I greeted them at the door.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by der_kluge; April 25th, 2006 at 10:45 PM.

But did your wife catch it? That's the important part.

Province
    Phoenix, AZ
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Insert Username Here
    But did your wife catch it? That's the important part.
    At the time, no, but I told her about it later. She was surprised. It's not that I don't think my own wife is attractive, I just have a habit of talking about other women that I also think are attractive. So, it's not a terrible shocker to her when I say things like "That friend of yours is hawt!"

Quote Originally Posted by der_kluge
    Last weekend, my wife invited a bunch of her playgroup friends over for Bunco (it's like Yahtzee). These women all have kids around the same age, so by "playgroup" this isn't some sort of lesbian activity they are engaging in. They're kids all play, and they all get to have adult conversations for a while.

So, anyway, about a dozen such women came over (sans children) for a "Mom's night out" at our house.
    My wife does the play group and MNO (Mom's Night Out) thing too. Let me know if you find a way to encourage the lesbian activity playgroups. My wife has some hot friends too.

Province
    Stoned Mtn, GA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlank
    My wife does the play group and MNO (Mom's Night Out) thing too. Let me know if you find a way to encourage the lesbian activity playgroups. My wife has some hot friends too.
    ditto that.

not the playgroup thing. she does a book club.

We need pictures Curtis to judge if she is hot enough to forgot one's own name

Province
    Phoenix, AZ
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Underpants Gnome
    We need pictures Curtis to judge if she is hot enough to forgot one's own name
    We have some, not great, but a few. I'll post one tonight if I get a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by diaglo
    she does a book club.
    Kinky.
    If you participate in my Daily Trivia thread, do not look for the answer elsewhere and post it.

Workman Publishing Company
    225 Varick Street
    New York, NY 10014-4381
    212-254-5900 (phone)
    212-254-8098 (fax)
    info@workman.com

A couple of years ago, I'm leaving a restaurant when this couple sees me and the guy calls me over. I don't know him or her from Adam, but damn they sure seem to know me. They are, the both of them, absolutely beautiful and I'm pretty sure I'd remember anyone looking as good as he did in high school or college. We had plenty of good looking girls, but for some reason, the vast majority of the guys in my class were plain, or just dogs. So even with my admitedly poor memory and school being some 13 or more years in the past at that time - I would like to think I'd remember them. I was struck, that's how good looking they were. Like movie stars. They were in quasi-formal dress and she was a knockout.

It the guy who seems to know me, but she either does some or was really polite or was able to pick up cues from her husband/boyfriend/whatever relation they were. We chat for several minutes.

He introduced me to her, but it was just like in that Seinfeld episode, where he can't remember this former girlfriends name. He was 'Hey, this is Wayne', and she was 'Pleasure to meet you'. Dammit. She didn't give a name and that might have given me a clue.

We chat, and they're both very friendly, laughing and smiling. Now, I didn't have the greatest of times in high school, so I can't think of a single person from there that would give me the time of day. The only way I'd like to see any of them is through a rifle scope, so that almost lets that out. That leaves college, and I wasn't all that buddy-buddy with anyone there: most of my friends went elsewhere, or were done with college.

We continue to chat and I try to pin the guy down, but nothing works. We all smile, part, and that's the last I see of them. To this day I have not the slightest clue who they were, or anything. Today, I'd probably have the smarts to say 'Geez, this is embarassing, but I have not one clue who you are - where do you know me from?' but I didn't back then

Province
    Phoenix, AZ
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Here's the girl. She's the one sitting down. And no, I didn't take this picture. It's doesn't really do her justice.

Attached Images Attached Images

Province
    DC Metropolitan
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I dunno, out of the ones in that picture, I think the lady in the forefront has the greatest potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath
    I dunno, out of the ones in that picture, I think the lady in the forefront has the greatest potential.
    I'm with Xath (in opinion and in other ways) but the one sitting down has an evil look to her!!

Quote Originally Posted by der_kluge
    Here's the girl. She's the one sitting down. And no, I didn't take this picture. It's doesn't really do her justice.

So when's the threesome? pstpixplskthxbye
    If you participate in my Daily Trivia thread, do not look for the answer elsewhere and post it.

225 Varick Street
    New York, NY 10014-4381
    212-254-5900 (phone)
    212-254-8098 (fax)
    info@workman.com

Province
    Mercersburg, PA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Underpants Gnome
    the one sitting down has an evil look to her!!
    Obviously she ensorceled the original poster. Diabolical!

Quote Originally Posted by Sojourner Judas
    Obviously she ensorceled the original poster. Diabolical!
    The real question is: Is she heavier than a duck?

225 Varick Street
    New York, NY 10014-4381
    212-254-5900 (phone)
    212-254-8098 (fax)
    info@workman.com

• Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast