Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 65

Thread: Is Mooicide Back in Jail?

  1. #16
    I think I must have put him on ignore shortly after he made his last return.
    You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.
    Plato


    Invisible Castle

 

  • #17
    Well, looks like the hopes for reformation are shattered... I wonder if he simply got frustrated by the lofty inventor plans he had, or if he was trying to play us all along?

    And of course, cops end up shooting at an unarmed man. Not just a fear about a user is confirmed, so also a cliché about US police...

  • #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustrum_Ridcully View Post
    Well, looks like the hopes for reformation are shattered... I wonder if he simply got frustrated by the lofty inventor plans he had, or if he was trying to play us all along?

    And of course, cops end up shooting at an unarmed man. Not just a fear about a user is confirmed, so also a cliché about US police...
    Relax. Those were the Durham police. They shoot at unarmed people all the time. They don't hit very many of them though.
    www.scottmoorecoaching.com

    The next CAMP NCGD is on April 27-May1, 2017.

  • #19
    Feanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Province
    Crystal Lake, IL
    Oratio
    8,366

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Rel View Post
    Relax. Those were the Durham police. They shoot at unarmed people all the time. They don't hit very many of them though.
    Where do you think Lucas got those stormtrooper extras?

    This confirms every suspicion I have about all you people...
    My Other Sword Is Vorpal

  • #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanor View Post
    Where do you think Lucas got those stormtrooper extras?

    This confirms every suspicion I have about all you people...
    "you people"?! Oh I see how it is!
    www.scottmoorecoaching.com

    The next CAMP NCGD is on April 27-May1, 2017.

  • #21
    Redwick, re-imagined RedWick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Province
    Michigan
    Oratio
    4,954

    Ignore User
    Rel doesn't respect the Durham PD.
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. - Douglas Adams

  • #22
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWick View Post
    Rel doesn't respect the Durham PD.
    Why not? Worst they'll do is shoot in his general direction.

    Sad to hear but not all that suprising.
    Nareau: "You're more horrible than anything in Cthulhu!"

  • #23
    holiday cheers! Tarion'sCousin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Province
    The Rose City, Pacific NW USA
    Oratio
    9,591

    Ignore User
    Shit. I'm actually surprised. I expected him to post here with some story about his opening a whole chain of tea kiosks.

    Can a mod somehow tachy this thread so Ovi can't see it?
    "d00d,
    most people are idiots"
    --diaglo

  • #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarion'sCousin View Post
    Can a mod somehow tachy this thread so Ovi can't see it?
    Then we need to change his account password and share it here and continue posting as Moocide so Ovi never suspects.
    Nareau: "You're more horrible than anything in Cthulhu!"

  • #25
    I don't see why he keeps trying the supervillain thing...he is clearly terrible at it. I guess you stick with what you love.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Fine, I'll say it because it's obvious -- VK is 100% right

  • #26
    self admitted prolifer kirinke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio
    7,408

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermicious Knid View Post
    I don't see why he keeps trying the supervillain thing...he is clearly terrible at it. I guess you stick with what you love.
    Most supervillians are terrible at the job.

    They keep on getting defeated by punk heroes.

    Or cops.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

    I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

    My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

  • #27
    Pony Up! Ovinomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio
    28,013

    Ignore User
    I tried to be big about this, but...

    I

    TOLD

    YOU

    SO!

  • #28
    Friendly Coffee Kzach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio
    9,732

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    I tried to be big about this, but...
    I always knew you were a failure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

  • #29
    Haulin ass shiningbrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Province
    Funkytown
    Oratio
    4,847

    Ignore User
    "When the subway jerks, it's the fixed stars that throw you down."

  • #30
    EVOLVED: I'm an iguana! dar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Oratio
    1,890

    Ignore User
    He wasn't trying to break in, he lost a eye contact up there, is all, he was searching for it.

    Oh and I guess they don't need to hit you, if just shooting at you makes you fall off a building!

  • Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •