Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NCGD XXX (May 2014) MASSIVE FOOD THREAD

That doesn't seem hard to accommodate. Make sure and remind us as we are coming down the home stretch and we'll include that in the food plan.
    www.scottmoorecoaching.com

The next CAMP NCGD is on April 27-May1, 2017.

Ok so I've been consulting with Scyld and we've got a basic breakdown for food costs as follows:

For the days when we'll be serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, we can feed each person for $25. For the Thursday evening meal (Burgers and Dogs) we can do it for $10. Monday morning when we're leaving, we figure there will be plenty of breakfast leftovers we don't want to carry home anyway so that'll be free.

That means that your total cost per person for food will be $85 for the whole five days. With the $15 for the cost of the lodgings, Camp NCGD will total $100 per person. Not bad methinks.

If you won't be there the entire time, you don't have to pay for the whole thing. However to keep my sanity together, I'd like to have folks opt IN or OUT for each day. So if you don't arrive until lunch on Friday and want to eat that day, it'll cost you $25. For example if you want to eat and arrive Thursday (Dinner: $10), stay Friday (3 Meals: $25), stay Saturday (3 meals: $25), and leave on Sunday morning, fending for yourself on the way to the airport, you'll pay $60. I'm hoping that level of math works for all of us.

In the next few days I need to gather email addresses for everybody attending so I can coordinate who is eating which meals and paid me what money. I'll need to collect this money in advance so we can buy all the food. So please contact me via PM if you think I don't have a current address for you.

I look forward to seeing everybody in less than two months! Meanwhile I'll try to get my shit together in terms of how we're going to register for games, etc. I've had a couple people suggest we try Warhorn but I'm still skeptical as to whether we need that level of organization. I'm open to suggestion.

That all sounds very reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Rel View Post
    If you won't be there the entire time, you don't have to pay for the whole thing. However to keep my sanity together, I'd like to have folks opt IN or OUT for each day. So if you don't arrive until lunch on Friday and want to eat that day, it'll cost you $25. For example if you want to eat and arrive Thursday (Dinner: $10), stay Friday (3 Meals: $25), stay Saturday (3 meals: $25), and leave on Sunday morning, fending for yourself on the way to the airport, you'll pay $60. I'm hoping that level of math works for all of us.
    But this sounds complicated. No skin off my nose, but I hope you're not going to get overwhelmed by coordinating this.
    You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.
    Plato

Invisible Castle

Quote Originally Posted by loki44 View Post
    But this sounds complicated. No skin off my nose, but I hope you're not going to get overwhelmed by coordinating this.
    It'll be fine. It is important to me that folks feel like they more or less get what they pay for. I don't want to slice the baloney too think but, with the help of a spreadsheet, this should be manageable.

The total cost per person for food will be $85 for the whole five days.

Shall I just paypal you the $85? What's your preference?

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Halo View Post
    Shall I just paypal you the $85? What's your preference?
    Yeah that's fine. I'm going to set a deadline here shortly so I've got plenty of time to buy all the groceries (I think it's gonna take a few trips) but anybody is welcome to send the money ahead of time.

If you send me $85 I'm going to assume you're in for the "full plan". If you send me less than that, please specify which days you want in on.

send me $85

Remind me what you prefer. Do you have a PayPal account?

Quote Originally Posted by Rel's inbox
    You've got money, bitch!

Payment sent!

Province
    Stoned Mtn, GA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    money sent.
    i figure it will improve my odds of going.
    FWIW, I'm on the design team and I pretty much find WoW as fun and interesting as banging my head against a brick wall.-- Mike Mearls

I mean, I never GET any but that would be preferable. --Rel

Let not your weary heart be troubled with any sort of organizing. Scyld will be handling all of that and generally quarterbacking the kitchen area.
    Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high
    this

• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123