Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: Why is HellHound in Jail

  1. #1
    Love and Hate leopold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Province
    Mason Dixie Line
    Oratio
    2,758

    Ignore User

    Why is HellHound in Jail

    Wasn't this the dude that cut hair? What did he do to get into jail? There's a timespan of 3-4yrs that I kept out of touch and just read in the Wiki that this occurred.
    Failed RPG Writer.

 

  • #2
    Dangerous! Morrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    Somewhere wet and muddy.
    Oratio
    14,242

    Ignore User
    The dude who cuts hair is Teflon Billy aka Diehard Murphy. Totally different guy, and very much not in jail.

    As for why Hellhound is (was, I think) - I guess that's for dextra to say. It's not a pleasant story.

  • #3
    Girls lick my sauce! shaylon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Province
    Ohio
    Oratio
    2,593

    Ignore User
    Did he ever go to jail? I am not sure. Dextra has moved on, thankfully, and things are great for her and her kids.

    As Morrus mentioned, you have the two guys confused. Teflon Billy is an awesome person. As for Hellhound, you think you know someone.

  • #4
    Love and Hate leopold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Province
    Mason Dixie Line
    Oratio
    2,758

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrus View Post
    The dude who cuts hair is Teflon Billy aka Diehard Murphy. Totally different guy, and very much not in jail.

    As for why Hellhound is (was, I think) - I guess that's for dextra to say. It's not a pleasant story.
    Thank god as Teflon Billy was stand up fellow. Hellhoud I've met I think. Dextra was his wife?

    What did Hellhound look like. The name is familiar, I"m trying to picture the face.

    I found out about the story and that can't be real. That's vile, subhuman, murder inducing...
    Failed RPG Writer.

  • #5
    Quote Originally Posted by leopold View Post
    I found out about the story and that can't be real. That's vile, subhuman, murder inducing...
    I wish that it wasn't...
    If you participate in my Daily Trivia thread, do not look for the answer elsewhere and post it.

    Workman Publishing Company
    225 Varick Street
    New York, NY 10014-4381
    212-254-5900 (phone)
    212-254-8098 (fax)
    info@workman.com

  • #6
    diaglo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    Stoned Mtn, GA
    Oratio
    36,522

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by leopold View Post
    What did Hellhound look like. The name is familiar, I"m trying to picture the face...
    largish pear shaped canadian with a thin beard going thin on top but with mullet. ususal in a kilt, combat boots, and a mug in hand.
    FWIW, I'm on the design team and I pretty much find WoW as fun and interesting as banging my head against a brick wall.-- Mike Mearls

    I mean, I never GET any but that would be preferable. --Rel

  • #7
    Love and Hate leopold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Province
    Mason Dixie Line
    Oratio
    2,758

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by diaglo View Post
    largish pear shaped canadian with a thin beard going thin on top but with mullet. ususal in a kilt, combat boots, and a mug in hand.

    He sounds like my old GM. HE was an admin on NKL or on CM or somewhere else?
    Failed RPG Writer.

  • #8
    Quote Originally Posted by leopold View Post
    Why is HellHound in Jail?
    Because Hell rejected him as too much of a scumbag.
    Fiat justitia ruat coelum.

  • #9
    I can't believe it's an admin COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Bront's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Province
    Aurora, IL
    Oratio
    26,245

    Ignore User
    Yup.

    I don't think he's actually in jail anymore, sadly, but then again, hearing what I heard, he certainly kept trying to get back there.

  • #10
    Friendly Coffee Kzach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio
    9,732

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Bront View Post
    Yup.

    I don't think he's actually in jail anymore, sadly, but then again, hearing what I heard, he certainly kept trying to get back there.
    You can't say something like that without elucidating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

  • #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Kzach View Post
    You can't say something like that without elucidating.

    Unless he doesn't.

  • #12
    Pretty sure he just did.
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I believe the hammer locking back is PWD's trigger warning.

  • #13
    Quote Originally Posted by leopold View Post
    He sounds like my old GM. HE was an admin on NKL or on CM or somewhere else?
    He was an admin here with Diehard Murphy (Teflon) and me, back in the day.

    And as others said…you think you know someone...

  • #14
    I never met him, and certainly couldn't have predicted any of what happened with him. I make no claim of foresight given that I always thought him to be an ass online, and every time I bitched out about it, the CM regulars would reply "Ha, ha! No, Jake's really a great guy!" This would have been...I guess around six years ago?
    Fiat justitia ruat coelum.

  • #15
    Friendly Coffee Kzach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio
    9,732

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Advocatus Diaboli View Post
    I never met him, and certainly couldn't have predicted any of what happened with him. I make no claim of foresight given that I always thought him to be an ass online, and every time I bitched out about it, the CM regulars would reply "Ha, ha! No, Jake's really a great guy!" This would have been...I guess around six years ago?
    Familiarity based perception bias, ie. cliques. ENW & Co. have always been like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •