Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: [PbP] DK's Wilderlands VII Into the North

Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    "I think most travel went there by sea. If the seas are icing over, we would be forced to travel by land." chimes in Omik.
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they will never sit under.

Play By Post Games

Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    "I think most travel went there by sea. If the seas are icing over, we would be forced to travel by land." chimes in Omik.
    "Or at least take the sea as far as we can and then purchase what we need for overland travel."

She turns to her friend. "Ambrin, what do you say?"
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree... it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." Albert Einstein

Ruby Selari Molly

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    Everyone make appropriate knowledge checks, you may make a check with all three skills if you have them. [/sblock]
    OOC None!

Ambrin considers as he listens to Molly, and then nods at her words. "It sounds like something passing strange, indeed, and if this poor man's death is any indication, there are also forces desperate for the rest of the world to stay in the dark as much as possible. Which is good; it means that whoever is behind these events is unsure, and must hide like a coward under cover of lies until he or she can reveal their hand. So, I say we should go and investigate. Also, write up what we know and send it by secret courier to the Overlord's court. If we fail, then there might be some chance that aid could yet be rendered."

Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    "It makes sense to send a notice to someone else, in case we fail." She grins, "But let's not plan on failing!"

She takes a drink of her wine. "I suppose we'll need cold weather gear. Can we even find that here in Norgood or will we have to wait until we get closer?"

She taps her lips. "I feel like there is something we are missing but really we probably just need to get closer to find out what is going on."
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree... it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." Albert Einstein

Ruby Selari Molly

Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Omik replies "Yeah they get cold enough here in the winter we can find what we need for that side."
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they will never sit under.

Play By Post Games

Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    "Well then, we can shop tomorrow for cold weather items and finish any business here, like sending out the letter. Unless anyone has something lengthy to do, I think we can be on our way fairly quickly. Anything else we need to decide tonight? We ought to rest up I have a feeling we'll be gone for a while, the travel alone will be arduous."

Ruby Selari Molly

Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
    "Well then, we can shop tomorrow for cold weather items and finish any business here, like sending out the letter. Unless anyone has something lengthy to do, I think we can be on our way fairly quickly. Anything else we need to decide tonight? We ought to rest up I have a feeling we'll be gone for a while, the travel alone will be arduous."
    Omik scratches his beard. "Yeah, it might take a day or two to get everything together, but yeah, whether we travel entirely overland or by boat, we will be running up against worse weather. Or worse weather than there is now."

Play By Post Games

• Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234